For Sale SF Bay Area/ 80 series High Roof smokin deal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
beige
smoking a tad. bubbles in the coolant overflow. but starts and idles well so i luckily caught it before anything occurred. I have no time to do a HG. I think i have a Toyota OEM gasket set for the job. And ARP head studs new. and possibly the witch hunter injectors- i also have an OEM Toyota plug wires.

So grab yourself a $2k 80 series...... spend a few days doing your headgasket/ add 1k for reconditioning the head...... and you have yourself a $3k 80 series for all your expo needs.

This was the buildup a while back. 80 Troopy - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/80-troopy.1223887/ set up for offroad/expo. comes with ARB touring shade/ custom mounted to high roof side. 35 TOYOS and uber rare Alcoa slotted style rims (not pictured) . My fave is the full cloth seats/ have both rows. Interior rear full length bed is bolt in / take out uber easy. Fits jerry cans and milk crate height underbed and allows for minimal above bed storage for easy camping/expo setup. Also has newer OME low lift springs. Or just grab it for parts and keep the full cloth interior/ 35s/rare Alcoas/ ARB tarp/ OME springs/shocks/ and any drivetrain parts / and offload what you dont need.

IMG_0156.jpeg

Last edited:
These are the Alcoas and 35s that are currently on it....... from BaconBits. I also have an oem set of 80 rims with brand new Toyo 285/75-16s. Buyers choice. My druthers would be to keep the alcoas/35s.
IMG_1227.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom