You know you're a 60 owner if........" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Use the A/C button to control the air compressor rather than the A/C.

When all of your new gaskets start leaking again immediately and you say “eh, **** it.” And grab a bag of kitty litter for your truck.

You go shopping at Sam's Club and find this under your windshield wiper.

DSCN3541.JPG

You go shopping at Sam's Club and find this under your windshield wiper.

My parents run a wedding venue, and I help out anytime the guest list is >100 people, so pretty often. I'll park the 60 at the end of one of the parking aisles to get people started parking in the right spot - ya know, monkey see monkey do. I get tracked down about every third event by someone trying to find out if it's for sale. My response? "What's your offer?"...man, everything is for sale for the right price. Then again, I'll hate myself if I sell it.

Got a wave from a newer Land Rover driver one time. I think from his distance he thought it was a gen1 Range Rover. Sheepish look when he got close enough to recognize it wasn't.

When you continue to believe that one more tweak of [insert part or system here] will make it perfect......full well knowing the final tweak inevitably causes catastrophic and unrecoverable damage to [insert part or system here].
The good new is that you either:
A) have a replacement in your “just in case it isn’t available later” pile
Or
B) have one in transit for your “just in case it is t available later” pile

When biking you purposely ride past homes where you have seen a sweet 60 series parked in hopes the owner is out so you can ask him where he got his rack and bumper...

Doesn’t drive the truck for a week.

Turns radio down “Wait...what is that noise!?!”

Remembers the OME suspension pops, all the clips are loose and there’s a low pitch drive train whine.

Turns radio back up.

“I’ll wait for it to get worse”.

...you are smiling while driving...

...you are smiling while wrenching on your 60...

...you are smiling while filling up with fuel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom