1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtf did I buy!?!

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Cegoforth, May 13, 2017.

1. cjgoode

cjgoode

I tell you this, if I was looking for one and that was the first one I looked and in my price range it would be in my driveway. I love the early ones and this is a real clean one. While that is not the original white rubber liner in the running boards, the diamond plate is much better. The original rubber would not have lasted this long anyways.

2. jvincig01

jvincig01

I completely agree with @cjgoode . This is a superb find.

3. fjdemon

fjdemon SILVER Star

Looks terrible, I'll give you whatever you paid to get you out of it ;) Looks clean and original, good score!

4. 70fj40

70fj40

Look at your coolant overflow tube. If yours has not had a overflow bottle added it likely drains right out the end of the tube and maybe it drips onto frame, inner fender ,etc

5. Cegoforth

Cegoforth

funny story, I'm missing the overflow bottle. I purchased one from CruiserCorps and UPS promptly lost my order. I'm delayed getting the parts while waiting for UPS to find out the parts are indeed lost and then not sure next step. Right now, the line is capped off so there's no way for any overflow to escape.

Tags: