Whats everyone using for upgraded sway bars now? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How’s the install?

I give it a :banana:. A head gasket would be a :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:. My 15 yo daughter could prolly do it, if she could lift the actual sway bar off the ground :rofl:

I had to grind my back whiteline a bit to prevent binding but if I had the @LandCruiserPhil links which are on the way it wouldn't have been an issue.

Screenshot_20211130-195112.png

Screenshot_20211130-195136.png

Reactions: KTP
So you have to buy links separately?
Depends, your stock links will work fine if your not flexible a bunch, and your lift. Ideally you want the new sway bar just above the rear lower control arms. Lots of Mud on this subject

I went with 100 series extended links first go around and the Rubicon ate those alive. I could go with slee drop brackets and new stock links but the Land Cruiser Products - LCP - Severe Duty Rear Sway Bar Links - https://sites.google.com/site/landcruiserproducts/severe-duty-rear-sway-bar-links are the bees knees.

In the photo you can see my rear whiteline bar is high.

Screenshot_20211130-203758.png

Depends, your stock links will work fine if your not flexible a bunch, and your lift. Ideally you want the new sway bar just above the rear lower control arms. Lots of Mud on this subject

I went with 100 series extended links first go around and the Rubicon ate those alive. I could go with slee drop brackets and new stock links but the Land Cruiser Products - LCP - Severe Duty Rear Sway Bar Links - https://sites.google.com/site/landcruiserproducts/severe-duty-rear-sway-bar-links are the bees knees.

In the photo you can see my rear whiteline bar is high.

View attachment 2852697

In this pic, which link are those? They look quite lovely but a tad too short.

In this pic, which link are those? They look quite lovely but a tad too short.
Those are 100 series links 1" longer. With my 3" lift they are to short.

If you think those look nice check out these links I ordered, oh so sexy. Based on my mud conversations it's as if all of us go down the rabbit hole of sway bar links and finally come to the realization we should have just gotten @LandCruiserPhil 's 🍻

Land Cruiser Products - LCP - Severe Duty Rear Sway Bar Links - Land Cruiser Products - LCP - Severe Duty Rear Sway Bar Links - https://sites.google.com/site/landcruiserproducts/severe-duty-rear-sway-bar-links

1u98l51iBkNkHzZ9uqozP51tKnLZXHs9blgaP3HxM6WhwuoyC5A (1).jpg

Been using the LCP Severe Duty links for a while now. (the above pic is one I took of them when they were delivered). The links have been holding up great along with my Blackhawk HD swaybar. I've put them through some serious abuse and they seem to have handled everything I've thrown at them. Very happy with them.
Untitled by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

Been using the LCP Severe Duty links for a while now. (the above pic is one I took of them when they were delivered). The links have been holding up great along with my Blackhawk HD swaybar. I've put them through some serious abuse and they seem to have handled everything I've thrown at them. Very happy with them.
Untitled by Adam Tolman, on Flickr
Thank you for your positive feedback ....its what keeps me producing products

@2KCruiser Man the new front sway bar was fast! I couldn't believe it was on the porch.
Thanks 🍻

Projects for the weekend lined up, new sway bar and @Delta VS passenger side slider.

Screenshot_20211203-195437.png

Screenshot_20211203-195400.png

I had a guard dog on duty to make sure I wasn't too vulnerable while doing this project :rofl:

1638624349923.png

So many fellas wanna carve up them curves..... 🤔

Okay, down to only a few Whiteline Front & Rear Sway Bars in stock ready to ship out. DM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Just installed a rear Whiteline bar, had to cut it to fit OEM hanger. Works great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom