What the hell is goin on in Jimmy's Barn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And jimmy when you resurfaced it, did you dig down to expose the sides? It’s really awesome. And cistern... I thought they were much deeper? All the ones I’ve had contact w/ (one in my backyard and a few at other places I’ve lived) are far deeper and less wide.

Some I know work just when they have to. You know who you are🤣. The rest are weekend warriors wondering what would be if it became a day job. A fleeting thought before reality kicks in.

Sorry, just catching up with this thread. I was busy working today 🤣

Dude, Jimmy, don’t smoke, your already skinny enough.
Ha. I am an ex Copenhagen addict. Been off nicotine for a few years and dove enjoy a cigarette every so often

And jimmy when you resurfaced it, did you dig down to expose the sides? It’s really awesome. And cistern... I thought they were much deeper? All the ones I’ve had contact w/ (one in my backyard and a few at other places I’ve lived) are far deeper and less wide.

Yes, we pinged out the old mortar until you could see the backside of the rocks. And it is smaller than most but only sourced one trough on this 8000 acre ranch that’s now a neighborhood. There are others that are much bigger.

See you fellas in two weeks!

Can't wait!

May have to plan on stopping by. Haven’t been out there in a while.
Cim, you have to come over. Monroy is having a cookout on the 28th. Will be stuff going on all afternoon as well. Pats coming down along with Cacey @POTATO LAUNCHER and possibly his brother.

Caught Jimmy messing with his personal rack. Firm and perky. Just right.

@dogfishlake also knows a thing or two about great racks.

@CenTXFJ60, that paint job reflects perfection.

6B5C944D-72AB-4253-A732-030CCDE96458.jpeg

Thanks for having me over for a little bit. I know I wasn’t much help but it was great to visit for a bit.

It was great to meet you today. Great rigs you have. I have been following.

Thanks for having me over for a little bit. I know I wasn’t much help but it was great to visit for a bit.
Matt, was great seeing you as well. Need to stop by more often

Are the seats in??

So I put the drivers seat in for the trip home from Ouray. Have not swapped it back yet as I still need to unpack the crap out of the back of the 60

A little bird (Hint: What are the 3rd and 4th letters in the alphabet?) told me there may be some single stage paint work coming up soon in the barn, is that correct?

Ha
A little bird (Hint: What are the 3rd and 4th letters in the alphabet?) told me there may be some single stage paint work coming up soon in the barn, is that correct?
Ha. I do know that guy :). And you’re spot on. We are going to paint Monroy’s 60 some time over the next several months. Still a bit of body work that I need to do and Monroy will be doing most of the body prep work. I’ll be coaching and helping him through this as he’s not done this before. He’s a quick study so I’m estimating the December timeframe as when we should start shooting.

Ha
Ha. I do know that guy :). And you’re spot on. We are going to paint Monroy’s 60 some time over the next several months. Still a bit of body work that I need to do and Monroy will be doing most of the body prep work. I’ll be coaching and helping him through this as he’s not done this before. He’s a quick study so I’m estimating the December timeframe as when we should start shooting.
Room for an observer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom