What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (40 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey, easy there, I'm trying to get on that show......just to sniff the Montana soil. I found out a good friend of mine got a Producer gig for the last half of this season, I'm hoping he brings me on there for next season.

Then I to shall pose in the great outdoors with my trailered from LA 40!
Find me if you make it, no kidding, they're filming it right here.

Then I to shall pose in the great outdoors with my trailered from LA 40!
Don't tell anyone about the Kalifornia thing.

Drove it to the shooting range to get some trigger time in before Chairman Gavin Newsom Mao locks everything down tomorrow.

Parked next to a clean SOA 40 on 35's. It made my 40 with 2.5" lift and 33's look tiny.
Never did find the owner. After asking several people if they owned the Land Cruiser in the parking lot, and getting weird looks and head shakes I gave up.

View attachment 2516457View attachment 2516459
My humble .02........ I like the stance of your rig tons better! :cheers:

Got her all gussed up for a 2600 mile road trip.

129759428_727865621447170_9115394935943501951_o.jpg

My town has a 1st Sunday cruise. Yesterday was a Christmas theme.

I’m still the only Land Cruiser to ever participate. Plenty of old Broncos, Jeeps and Blazers. But only ONE FJ40!

View attachment 2518314
the one and only gotta love that

Getting some miles on the new tires. I assume I could use less air pressure. Same marks on inner and outer edge of tire where it looks like it's not hitting road.

View attachment 2518509
Maxxis razr?

I am running the same tires if so, im currently on 30 psi to get what I think to be correct wear pattern. They might be the quietest mud terrains I've ever owned. Very happy with them so far

BRRRRRRRRRR!^^
Yeah, was my first time going through deep water and REALLY didn’t want to get stuck halfway. Two 80s with bigger tires and bigger lifts went first. I did some quick math and figured what the hell.

But I was glad to have heat and a top.

Maxxis razr?

I am running the same tires if so, im currently on 30 psi to get what I think to be correct wear pattern. They might be the quietest mud terrains I've ever owned. Very happy with them so far
30 psi?

What size of tires and what rig are they on? Heavy load?

I'm at 17psi on mine right now, 74 FJ40, 2F, deer killer and winch up front, 4Plus cooler carrier and tire rack on the rear.

I can tell you one thing about those MTs they suck ass on hard pack snow.

Drove my 40 around yesterday, left it parked outside.
View attachment 2510024
My wife is pretty sure she saw one of those crossing the road in front of us Saturday evening. It was dark, and I was driving, but I didn't see it. We were heading north on CO 14 between Rabbit Ears Pass and Walden, not far south of the WY border. I don't know if moose inhabit that area or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom