What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (38 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just opened some boxes. That’s it...

9BD7861B-0FBD-44D4-998C-A83EFEA36333.jpeg

Don't be a tease what did you get?
Same as you I think, stage 4 aluminum skids. Need to make time for them now;)

Same as you I think, stage 4 aluminum skids. Need to make time for them now;)
Congrats, you will be amazed at the workmanship and thought that went into these. The only tricky part was the tubular crossmember, mine was one of the first batch and had some hole spacing issues but a plasma cutter came to the rescue.

Just paid for the Slee LX sliders. And there was much rejoicing.
Hope to see more pics of those installed.

And nice Monty Python's reference. 😆

Congrats, you will be amazed at the workmanship and thought that went into these. The only tricky part was the tubular crossmember, mine was one of the first batch and had some hole spacing issues but a plasma cutter came to the rescue.
Thanks! I think they worked out the issue with the holes.

I had my 4yo install some fresh Trail Tailor tow points....
66EB3FAD-DC53-4C7A-9144-0D7132135065.jpeg

Took my cruiser for an oil and filter service. It was the first time I took it to a garage after buying it and was a bit nervous that they would find problems.

Only needed to replace the rear brake pads and two tiny related rubbers (he explained it, I forgot). The garage owner said he also had a 200 and needed to replace the brakes every 30k (KM). We live in Switzerland.

Replaced the normal light bulbs with OSRAM Nightbreakers. It's definitely an improvement

Found some rusty screws that I'm trying to ID. Any input would be great!

IMG_20200202_151544.jpg

I found them on parts souk, they were a lot less expensive, and I was making an order anyway. Their "fiche" diagrams seem more detailed than I can find on US sites.

Nice color, by the way. Amazon green? Same as mine.

I replaced those a couple years back and picked up some stainless hardware to reinstall: Rear Hatch Rust Prevention.

Took my cruiser for an oil and filter service. It was the first time I took it to a garage after buying it and was a bit nervous that they would find problems.

Only needed to replace the rear brake pads and two tiny related rubbers (he explained it, I forgot). The garage owner said he also had a 200 and needed to replace the brakes every 30k (KM). We live in Switzerland.

Replaced the normal light bulbs with OSRAM Nightbreakers. It's definitely an improvement

Found some rusty screws that I'm trying to ID. Any input would be great!

View attachment 2203917

I found them on parts souk, they were a lot less expensive, and I was making an order anyway. Their "fiche" diagrams seem more detailed than I can find on US sites.

What did you find on partsouq?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom