What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (47 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hilden winch install done.

Winch.jpg

@TRAIL TAILOR sliders arrived.View attachment 2665342

I wish I would have gotten them sooner.
I believe it would have blocked the stump that took a bite out of the driver side.
View attachment 2665344View attachment 2665346
Is it weird that I like this look with the stump rash?? I’m actually impressed. I personally like cruisers that I know are being used properly 🤷‍♂️. A little character makes it a real truck. Clean up any surface rust, spray with some duplicolor, and call it a day

Is it weird that I like this look with the stump rash?? I’m actually impressed. I personally like cruisers that I know are being used properly 🤷‍♂️. A little character makes it a real truck. Clean up any surface rust, spray with some duplicolor, and call it a day
For the record, I wish I had gotten my front bumper prior to this fun day. Now that it’s cleaned up, but not perfect, I like the character it adds. I believe with the right mindset, you’ll eventually feel the same
273715B6-D35A-4FB1-9280-92E9A4464414.jpeg

Attempted a coolant flush (never could get the passenger side engine drain open), removed my leaking radiator. Installed new thermostat along with new upper and lower hoses and clamps. Installed new TYC rad, started filling and could hear air coming out of the top corner, kept pouring water until water shot out of the top corner. Removed TYC rad, reinstalled old leaky rad. Filled with new coolant. Pulled her out into the driveway around 1am so I could close the garage door and now I can barely stand to look at her.

PXL_20210508_055326930.MP.jpg
PXL_20210508_055332850.jpg
PXL_20210509_022005526.jpg
PXL_20210509_151617162.jpg

The good news is I'm getting pretty good at removing and replacing radiators. 😑

For the record, I wish I had gotten my front bumper prior to this fun day. Now that it’s cleaned up, but not perfect, I like the character it adds. I believe with the right mindset, you’ll eventually feel the same View attachment 2669374
You got an overland cat?!?

Finally Refurbished some RW I picked up on the cheap last summer. They’re not perfect, but considering the environment and “help” I had from kids and dogs they turned out pretty good. I’ll be getting them mounted up soon with some 285/75 ko2. Also threw on the Japanese rear wiper and screw in replacement antenna over the last few months.

2E62A1A0-BC51-43D8-B80B-0482399EFF3B.jpeg

695426B9-3D71-434A-8012-7B7A0E1CA60A.jpeg

6E7DBC92-B870-4729-A573-6FCCA71E2441.jpeg

4A26CAC4-D084-4F95-8FC9-8594EA9BDB88.jpeg

Picture is not exciting, but...

I FINALLY fixed my leaky ABS module - this is an issue that I've been chasing on and off for a couple years now, and has been getting progressively worse.

I replaced everything you could replace on the ABS module, but no luck. It was the actuator itself. Theres a guy on the UZJ100 Facebook group that rebuilds ABS modules and he had an actuator (from another vehicle) and replaced it for me.

So far, so good. Which makes me very happy, as this has been an annoyance for too long. I was thinking about biting the bullet on a new one and putting mine on ebay, but this saved me from that.

p6120yk.jpg

Whats the part number on the Energy bumpstops? I like how they dont engage until further into the up travel unlike wheelers bumpstops which are much bigger.
let me check with the shop as they ordered them for me and I will let you know... I know I ordered some from amazon and they were the wrong ones even when the site said it was correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom