What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lifted my 07' LX470 with a OME 2.5'' medium load kit. I am now wondering how to get slightly more lift, specifically in the rear? I see 10mm rear spring spacers on @sleeoffroad , are these compatible with an OME lifted truck? Also, heavy shocks are not an option at this point. It is my understanding that if these spacers are compatible, I could install them on the rear and simply adjust TB's for +10mm in front, retaining the rake set by Slee. any advice/suggestions/feedback is much appreciated!

Any rear spring spacers made for 80, 100 or 200 series will fit. Slee, Dobinson and @TRAIL TAILOR has spacers. I have OME springs in the back and wanted a little more so I put 30mm spacers in the back.

The front TBs can be cranked for additional height but you will need to be cautious of not having enough droop. If your TBs weren't re-indexed they may not have much room left for cranking either. 2.5" is pretty much the max I have seen on these trucks!

Lifted my 07' LX470 with a OME 2.5'' medium load kit. I am now wondering how to get slightly more lift, specifically in the rear? I see 10mm rear spring spacers on @sleeoffroad , are these compatible with an OME lifted truck? Also, heavy shocks are not an option at this point. It is my understanding that if these spacers are compatible, I could install them on the rear and simply adjust TB's for +10mm in front, retaining the rake set by Slee. any advice/suggestions/feedback is much appreciated!

I can't answer your question, but let's see a pic!

Visited the Ghost Town of Bodie, CA and Mono Lake area over the weekend with my 12 year old son. Great times. Cool thing was that the Bodie state park was open for extended hours, so went during the daylight and then returned later the same night. Pretty sweet. Also went up into parks and campgrounds exploring near Yosemite National Park. Such an amazing place. I only need to come back to the are like 300 more times so that we can see it all. BTW did you know that they still make tents that you can set up on the ground?

:cool: 🍻

937D7DA1-89AD-4882-9C36-E69406450D0A.jpeg
415887F3-9A6C-47E5-AADE-B68EC3B58D39.jpeg

89D48BE1-83DA-4E8B-AE3E-19D68CEC0625.jpeg

1CB82E40-1103-47D1-9BA8-B171D95EA793.jpeg
FFE6B740-FB20-49F0-9DC9-1BA7865753CB.jpeg

Any rear spring spacers made for 80, 100 or 200 series will fit. Slee, Dobinson and @TRAIL TAILOR has spacers. I have OME springs in the back and wanted a little more so I put 30mm spacers in the back.

The front TBs can be cranked for additional height but you will need to be cautious of not having enough droop. If your TBs weren't re-indexed they may not have much room left for cranking either. 2.5" is pretty much the max I have seen on these trucks!

Thanks! Do you have any side view picture of your truck after the spacers?

Visited the Ghost Town of Bodie, CA and Mono Lake area over the weekend with my 12 year old son. Great times. Cool thing was that the Bodie state park was open for extended hours, so went during the daylight and then returned later the same night. Pretty sweet. Also went up into parks and campgrounds exploring near Yosemite National Park. Such an amazing place. I only need to come back to the are like 300 more times so that we can see it all. BTW did you know that they still make tents that you can set up on the ground?

:cool: 🍻

View attachment 2018106View attachment 2018108
View attachment 2018109
View attachment 2018114View attachment 2018115

I was just here, did you take Tioga pass to get to Lee Vining / Mono Lake, i found monolake to be uninteresting, nothing there to do?

I was just here, did you take Tioga pass to get to Lee Vining / Mono Lake, i found monolake to be uninteresting, nothing there to do?
I came up the 395 to Mono Lake. Then we took Tioga up towards Yosemite. Great drive. Mono like is not real exiting, however there are tons of Forestry roads and dirt trails in the immediate area to explore, which we we did. Mono Lake is a real pretty lake though.

Removed the running boards from the '99 100 Series I bought two weeks ago. Looks much better now IMO. Also replaced the dead hood struts.

Waiting on Wits End to ship the heater "T" replacements so I can tackle that project. :D

Was torn between a new Chevy v8 in my 80 series, or just buying a working one to start bolting parts to. And my wife likes the 100 a whole lot more than the 80

So long as you get to keep the 80, everyone wins. No wrong answers if the end is +1 in the garage

Fixed a leak at the water inlet housing from a non-FSM TB job discovered while cleaning the throttle body:

Cut and capped leaky rear AC lines in the engine bay, replaced desiccant, pulled vacuum and recharged. Blows nice and cold now:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom