What did you get your 80 for Christmas? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Feldrian

Full of opinions and expensive ideas
SILVER Star
Threads
I'm pretty sure a lot of us treat our 80s like family members and probably get them more presents than our spouses ... I know I do.

I started out a little early this year and picked up a set of Weather Tech mats for the front and rear (didn't get the cargo liner). Still in the box (which is huge) and will be wrapped with my wife's name on it under the Christmas tree for humor value. I'm pretty sure all of the presents under the tree with my name on them this year from my wife will actually be for the 80.

What did you get for your 80 this Christmas?

Huracan fab rear tailgate storage hatch, got in on their black Friday sale, hope to have it tomorrow..... and then hopefully during my work curtailment I can get my LS motor stuffed back in there for the final time......

New shoes and clay wash
404C7D71-0ACE-495E-92B7-251433CC3AE0.jpeg

I have basically a whole year's worth of "presents" sitting on a shelf in my garage waiting for me to get a ******* moment off of work to install them.
  • 3 boxes of killmat and a new carpet set with heavy mass backing
  • new dobinsons shocks
  • Delta VS panhard bracket
  • rebuilt steering box
  • probably some other stuff I'm forgetting

All new window/door moulding, window runs, seals, gasket, weatherstripping for all the glass, and new glass is in work, and weather seals for all the doors and hatch.

All this shît is still in the mail though. I’m excited to see how big the box is.

a dorkel, i mean snorkel so i can get the intake temps to a "normal" temp.

This thread needs more pics. I bought myself the 80 for Christmas last week.

The 80 is getting the following:
New drivers window weatherstrip
CDL Button
New Toyota hood and hatch struts
ARB front bumper

And hopefully for Valentines:
Lift to be decided (ARB, Dobinsons or Slinky Icon).
Rear Kaymar Bumper
Air compressor
35's, Regear to 4.88 and Harrop Elockers.

unless someone talks me out of it.

IMG-0958.jpg

@SpenserAK where did you get the mudflaps? I'd also like to find some not designed for running boards so I can custom fit new sliders into them.

CDL Button
ARB front bumper

Rear Kaymar Bumper
Air compressor

View attachment 2868074
@SpenserAK where did you get the mudflaps? I'd also like to find some not designed for running boards so I can custom fit new sliders into them.
Just curious, Why Kaymar rear bumper?

Just curious, Why Kaymar rear bumper?
I guess I just like the look of them as they are closer to the stock look/shape but have the function of a rear swing out. Some of the aftermarket require removal of the rear cross member from what I understand and most don't integrate with the stock mudflaps. Many look too rock crawl-ish which I'm just not into. I like Slee's but not available and the most expensive. ARB's look goofy on the 80 IMO. There is a forum member that makes a cool hidden swingout for the stock bumper I have considered, but who knows when he'll have some available. I guess those are my reasons. Any reason not to?

CDL Button
ARB front bumper

Rear Kaymar Bumper
Air compressor

View attachment 2868074

Why just the drivers door? Do the whole thing at once. I know they are expensive but buy once cry once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom