What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (79 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed my innovative wiring blinker/marker kit. I could have saved a little money with the disco mod but I opted to save a little time an hassle by just getting the kit.

I also ordered PFrans led kit for the interior and added the Cree reverse lights and will soon be able to see inside! I got the Cree reverse lights for my 08 tundra as well. Looking forward to getting these things in!

I know Robbie can do an entire 1FZ engine jobber with his eyes closed...i hope to be that fxxxin cool one day...no joke.

And I hope to be able to fly you or Robbie up to help me with my 1FZ engine in around 10 years! Now that would be effin cool!

IIRC, he had a friend of his make it.:)

Yeah a friend at work made it with our stencil machine. We usually use it to cut stencils to paint jets.

Sent from my A100 using IH8MUD

Sand baggin

Hauled 600 lbs of sand for a patio project, some everyday gear and tools in front of that so not sure of total weight. The OME heavies laughed.
100_6198.jpg
100_6199.jpg
100_6200.jpg

Finally finished the raptor liner job ive been prepping for 2 weeks in my spare time.
2012-09-30_11-09-56_198.jpg

2012-09-30_12-38-24_423.jpg

2012-09-30_12-39-01_94.jpg

2012-09-30_14-44-21_423.jpg

Nice job!

In hindsight, I wish I'd known how easy it is to remove the lights. I also wish I'd done my whole body, under the wheel wells, and the roof at the same time.

P.S. I ordered my Landtank DC DS this weekend from AJIK. Got serious vibration and badly worn out u joints. Noticed it as soon as I corrected caster with 3"+ lift.

Last edited:
i installed the cdl switch and did the 7 pin mod. found out the blinkers dont work if you disconnect the haz switch.:doh:

I finally extended the breathers for my transmission and transfer case. I extended the breathers for my diffs over 2 years ago but just couldn't get around to the transfer case and transmission because they are already mounted fairly high. I got time this weekend in time for hunting season.

Installed my 1.5 rear bump stops and got the LC ready last night to go wheeling today.

Wife & son got sick. Stayed home all day. :(

Sent from my hawn finga using IH8MUD

Got my iron man drop brackets installed, and met up with a member to check out his sweet rig!

image-263127632.jpg

image-2168688865.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
image-263127632.jpg
image-2168688865.jpg

Finally got my thermocouple installed and hooked up to my EGT gauge.

Where did you mount the thermocouple? In the manifold? Pics? What guage did you use? I've got the parts to install my EGT, boost, and tranny temp guages, just need to find time to do it!

Gas cap

Playing reset-rebuild computer. Got a flakey gas cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom