Snowball II (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I picked up a 1994, e locker equipped FZJ today. Body has a couple of dents and the interior isn't great, but with 250k miles and good maintenance history, I'm happy. Although the 40 series was fun, it was by no means family friendly.
I have gears, RCV's, rear chromoly's, 4x4 labs front and rear bumpers, and metal tech sliders and ironman suspension on their way.
Plan is a 4" lift, cut fenders, and 39.5's.

Last edited:
The pic

1421111417846.jpg

Nice to see you back in the 80s game! :)

dang, I was going to pm you and see if you wanted to trade for an 80, but figured you had been there done that lol. have fun with this one.

Now you need another redneck belly pan. If you manage to talk creepersleeper into another batch, let us know!

dang, I was going to pm you and see if you wanted to trade for an 80, but figured you had been there done that lol. have fun with this one.
Now you need another redneck belly pan. If you manage to talk creepersleeper into another batch, let us know!
I wouldn't have traded. I know what kind of issues I'm getting in to starting from scratch, and I enjoy the build process.
I'll be making my own belly pan. It about $50 worth of steel and two hours of time.

Tires should be in by the end of the week. Five 39.5 iroks out the door with a lifetime warranty for $1825.
I'll be heading down to MetalTech/ Ironman tomorrow to pick up sliders and the 4" lift. Hopefully I'll also have time to pull the truck into the garage and remove the flares and running boards so I can start cutting the fenders for up-travel.

Tires should be in by the end of the week. Five 39.5 iroks out the door with a lifetime warranty for $1825.
I'll be heading down to MetalTech/ Ironman tomorrow to pick up sliders and the 4" lift. Hopefully I'll also have time to pull the truck into the garage and remove the flares and running boards so I can start cutting the fenders for up-travel.

Where did you get your tires? I'm in search of some new rubber.

Wow, that's a killer deal!!! Bias or Radial?

Lifetime warranty?!

Awesome thing about the sliders is that they were still warm upon pickup today. LT dragged himself out of his deathbed (he is afflicted with the H1N1 poliated simplex 5 metastasizing flu) to weld them up. Major thanks to the guys at MetalTech and Ironman Offroad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom