What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (78 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went fishing with my dogs yesterday and the sunset followed us home.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
Man!!!...What a badass duo! That 60 series looks incredible!
It is. It is my buddy Austin’s. He has done a pretty amazing job with it. And he is not done yet. Everywhere we went. He had to deal with crowds.
Not sure if he has a build thread for it or not.
But this is his mud handle
@NC LX

Last week, I was driving home for about 3-1/2 hours in 82°F temps and my center console hit 142°F inside the truck. No wonder I can't keep drinks cold in the summer!

I had the windows down, no AC on.

The cupholder in front of the armrest hit 132°F

My coffee stays hot for a LONG time though!

Nope
Neither does this parking lot

But stay off the wabdr FB groups with that bs. They'll tell you all about the jungle and the wash
The jungle scratched up my rims.

The wash can be run in a Subaru.

Major milestone happening today......

Sometimes its the little things. Broke the rear knock sensor connector a couple of years ago while engaged with the PHH, so a bought a new one and crimped it into the existing wire from the harness. I've been dealing with an intermittent CEL P0330 off and on ever since, maybe once every month or two. That changed last weekend and I was throwing the code every time I hit 2,000 RPMs. Last night the wifey was at dinner with her buds so I ripped off the front wheel and replaced my crimp connection with a solder connector, hit it with the heat gun and done. It finally rained last night in Austin so I took a test drive in the rain seeking out the biggest puddles, I think I finally have a good connection.

Did a boo boo. Tapped a wall thinking a parking curb would catch, but rear tires cleared and *tap* wall. 🤦🏻‍♂️

IMG_2993.jpeg

Luckily parts are still available new so decided to turn this into a positive by replacing the center steel plate and refreshing all the fender clips/gasket with factory new.

Lazy me! 🤪

Is your engine RPM normally that high? Just curious, I have a diesel and it’s at 2600-2800 at 75 mph. Are gas powered versions of the LC higher in rpm on the highway typically?
No, it downshifted to 3rd just at the picture. I am dragging a small trailer and the slightest incline shifts out of OD and into 3rd or 1:1 with my factory 4.11:1 gears.

I have 33" tires, so not much rubber OD.

On flat ground at that speed, it runs about 2600 with the OD on.

i am pretty sure he is regeared...mine is about 3k @ 70 mph w/ 5.29
Nope. I'm in Kansas. Flat as a pancake with 4.11:1..... and 33"s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom