What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (50 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bad
E5646C4B-EBE6-44DF-BB60-80F380BADE11.jpeg

Good:

<fuggit can't upload >

Last edited:
Spent the weekend in Ocean Shores and had the chance to try out the new Jackery 1000 Solar Generator and a 50' set of LED string lights. Worked great!

PXL_20220813_025807602.jpg

PXL_20220814_053453762.jpg

Pretty great moon out as well

PXL_20220814_053544644.jpg

Today is the last day of my weekend.

A buddy has a spare cruiser and some axles and he asked me to come check them out and help him sell them.

Hmmmm moonroof and no roof rack. 🤔

20220816_172912.jpg

20220816_172910.jpg

Its got the magic dial.

20220816_173210.jpg

More lockers!!!!

20220816_174320.jpg

What's a set of e locker axles go for without the harness or computer?

I drove from the Seattle area down to Utah for Speedweek on the salt flats, the rain came and at first it was postponed, more rain on Saturday and the event was officially cancelled. Spent some time wandering the mountain range above the flats and exploring around Wendover before heading toward Sun Valley and the Sawtooth range. Great trip with the only issue being a noisy PS pump.
tempImagewcuR8G.jpg

tempImageyMMtu4.png

I drove from the Seattle area down to Utah for Speedweek on the salt flats, the rain came and at first it was postponed, more rain on Saturday and the event was officially cancelled. Spent some time wandering the mountain range above the flats and exploring around Wendover before heading toward Sun Valley and the Sawtooth range. Great trip with the only issue being a noisy PS pump. View attachment 3088923

View attachment 3088940

Always carry some extra ATF for that pump.

Always carry some extra ATF for that pump.
I try to carry extra fluids across the board. ATF, Brakes, Power steering, Coolant, gear oil, etc. I have a sealed container I carry it in. Never know what will happen in the sticks. You just need enought of each to allow you to limp back to civilization....and hope you brought enough. :)

So...

Who would I speak to about finding myself a rear window assembly?

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

What campsite did you stay at and would you recommend?
This was Oso group campground - not cheap but there was a ton of us there. Check out yellow post camping - always been a good experience in the Big Bear area.
Holcomb Valley also good to check.

So...

Who would I speak to about finding myself a rear window assembly?

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

When I busted mine a local glass shop found me a window on ebay. They ordered it for me and installed it all for $160.00

Safelite quoted me $980.00 for the same repair....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom