What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also got the gasket for the filler, but need instructions before I try it myself.

F8315DC6-7CB2-47F1-90C2-3FC574FE5A38.jpeg

2C4DBC29-6CB5-4ACF-AD61-0D08B339E403.jpeg

E1D23CA6-4D08-48BC-B254-857EAD5DAD30.jpeg

Back from Paint finally! Looks incredible! Naked, smooth, shiny..

Now the decision. I took off cladding and flares. Welded all 373 holes.I bought the KutSnake flares from down under. They’re painted and ready to install. But having 4th thoughts.

Keep her stripped or put on the KutSnake flares?

What did you do with your 80 this weekend: maintenance, fix, wheel, nothing, new mod??

Me:
Checked air in tires
Change oil&filter 180,000
Fill gas tank
Waiting on box of parts from Beno

Installed a 2.5 inch OME lift
Filled gas tank
Hand Wash
Waiting on front axle service kit to arrive in the mail
Got my IH8MUD sticker put on as well
)
IMG_20190915_112201.jpg

Last edited:
Front, but it's the same bushing. I have extras that were planned for the rear, it would be easy enough to use one of those and order another one before I do the rear, but the cost would be higher than $22 :eek:

The Wits End Tool works well and a piece of pipe receives the old ones well.

Cheers

Now the decision. I took off cladding and flares. Welded all 373 holes.I bought the KutSnake flares from down under. They’re painted and ready to install. But having 4th thoughts.

Flares look really cool as long you dont wheel in rocks or with trees and narrow trails . . . .

Well. After all that, it’s not even worth mentioning but I replaced the crappy washer diverter valve. Now it’s a little bit less crappy. :lol:
I adjusted the spray nozzles so now I got perfect coverage.

:flamingo:

Although I kind of want to point one of the rear ones so I can squirt tailgaters...

:hmm:

KUTSNAKES LOOK EPIC ON THE TRUCK AND YOU DONT have TO RIP THEM OFF ON TRAILS, Kinda

Love when there’s weather/moisture in the huge AZ sky. And, what color is your cruiser? Aside from the sunburn, it looks like a brown ive never seen.

Lol. It’s faded Maroon. Probably the clouds and the windshield making it look brown

I went ahead and cleaned the MAS and even the yellow gunk out of the throttle body. But am concerned about some of the other pieces/parts.

IMG_1032.jpg
IMG_1031.jpg

Looks nice! The only reason I'd say to put the kutsnake flares on is because I'd like to see it done. I just did the same thing with my lx and trying to decide if I want to put them on. Looks good.

So I have been tossing around the idea of wrapping the LC or rattle canning the LC. So today I went to Home Depot and bought a can of the Rust-Oleum Khaki and sprayed the rear bumper caps. Yes I know there are imperfections in the paint and exposed cracking but what does everyone think?

IMG_0856.JPG

Looks nice! The only reason I'd say to put the kutsnake flares on is because I'd like to see it done. I just did the same thing with my lx and trying to decide if I want to put them on. Looks good.
I may do just that. I just hope they don’t look odd with 33’s until Icon’s are ordered and installed.

So I have been tossing around the idea of wrapping the LC or rattle canning the LC. So today I went to Home Depot and bought a can of the Rust-Oleum Khaki and sprayed the rear bumper caps. Yes I know there are imperfections in the paint and exposed cracking but what does everyone think?

View attachment 2084079
PAY 150 BUCKS BUY RAPTOR LINER KIT AND DO IT.

And sometimes it is a go to a cabin collect a log from the side of the road machine

590035918.jpg

IMG_20190915_115348.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom