What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (73 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took the kids up to Four Peaks, lunch, over to Roosevelt Dam, down through Tortilla Flats and home. The flowers, the greenery, the snow, reminded me of the Sound of Music, but without Frauline Maria. Go'head, judge me.

Zona
IMG_6142.jpg
IMG_6133.jpg
IMG_6127.jpg

@RFB I bought a spindle from @cruiseroutfit it was a Japanese made Joint Fuji and doesn't look or feel any different than a Toyota spindle. Very happy.
awesome , my toyota dealer has 2 a day or two away BUT I finally hit the spindle iwth some fire and worked it and its Off dremel didnt mar surface and its O.D seems good to go. so I may be good if not new spindles Im not good at waiting But is what it is. thanks for info

Started swapping out axles for new front and tears and whilst doing so discovered a bearing had seized to the knuckle spindle and tried freezing it. Cutting will not come off. SO NOW I’m trying to locate a set of spindles and nobody has one and nitro makes a set but they don’t have roller bearings in them so looks like I’m ordering from the Saudi’s our “allies” unless someone has a better source. View attachment 1941298
How about using a press and a bearing splitter to remove it?

Replaced a leaky radiator that appears to be of 2006 vintage - put in the Koyo version:

40545010783_9bf868a0b8_h.jpg

Also started hacking up my ARB Bull Bar to accommodate a winch:

40545010763_8cdd790f52_h.jpg

@RFB I bought a spindle from @cruiseroutfit it was a Japanese made Joint Fuji and doesn't look or feel any different than a Toyota spindle. Very happy.

I did the same, but had them press in brass bushings. I hope to install next weekend as I discovered damaged birfs.

Created some switch labels for the underhood Light and front and rear aux lights and stuck a light strip under the hood. SWITCH RELABLES- printable single sheet
And replaced exterior bulbs with leds and a new flasher relay so I wouldn’t have quick flash.
I still need to wire the aux lights and the small switch on indicators.

8D776382-3F9F-441D-8803-4A1EC0826BAC.jpeg

FC8CAE9C-E755-4F68-9A9F-0EA13D315063.jpeg

9457F912-7B31-4538-ACA1-C32C70236B27.png

New stereo!

Kenwood Double Din, back up camera, Kenwood Amp, Morel Nano component speakers in the doors, which fit easily and sound amazing. Custom fabbed woofer under the passenger seat. Best sounding stereo I’ve ever had in a vehicle. Can hear it clearly over the KM2s. (We have five dogs, hence the dog hair.)

View attachment 1941283View attachment 1941284

Do they really need to cut 2" holes or are the tweets just screwed on.

Do they really need to cut 2" holes or are the tweets just screwed on.

Mine were surface mounts, so screwed on with small hole for tweeter wire.

You could flush mount, which would require a much bigger hole.

Mine were surface mounts, so screwed on with small hole for tweeter wire.

You could flush mount, which would require a much bigger hole.
I'm ok with your mount, I'm not ready for 2" holes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom