What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (157 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went to the local Chrome shop here by the Pilot truck stop in Brooks, OR. Picked up a couple little LEDs so I can use them in the back for lighting on the 80. On the way back to the truck I saw these.

20181030_165449.jpg
20181030_165521.jpg
20181030_165501.jpg

Last edited:
Paint is finished on the latest desert dune collectors addition cruiser. Brought it back and installed the new ARB deluxe bumper. This is desert dune number four.

A1D0C921-098A-4A2C-A747-729CD02660C8.jpeg

Paint is finished on the latest desert dune collectors addition cruiser. Brought it back and installed the new ARB deluxe bumper. This is desert dune number four.

Desert Dune is one of my favorites too. Can you get a group discount on ARB bumpers?

Desert Dune is one of my favorites too. Can you get a group discount on ARB bumpers?
I've found the best deal is through 4 Wheel Parts, Black Friday, (veterans discount if applicable), and you can pick them up for about $800. OR, you could last year :) I'd love a group buy though.

That reminds me, i should really stick my cowl back on, its almost been 2 years.
I need to take it off again and get a good coat of paint under there. It’s gonna be soggy here in Oregon for a while so I will wait for next summer...

I might spray some rustoleum semigloss black in there, and on the cowl to match my hood. I dont remember if I had all the screws fot it. I guess I could stick new hardware in there if I cant find the old ones. Are they metric bolts or just regular screws?

I might spray some rustoleum semigloss black in there, and on the cowl to match my hood. I dont remember if I had all the screws fot it. I guess I could stick new hardware in there if I cant find the old ones. Are they metric bolts or just regular screws?
Just regular screws, I’m kinda a freak about OEM parts as much as possible though. I would get them from Toyota if possible...

Just regular screws, I’m kinda a freak about OEM parts as much as possible though. I would get them from Toyota if possible...
I will probably rummage through my nuts and bolts bucket to find one that fits. Then I can buy a set of how ever many it needs, I think it was like 6.

Took my kids and their friends out to Uwharrie National Forest for a little 1/10th scale and 1/1 scale 'wheeling.
IMG_1856[1].JPG
IMG_1864[1].JPG
IMG_1866[1].JPG
IMG_1860[1].JPG
IMG_1859[1].JPG

How do I get invited to the next one?
Ha, I’ll let you know next time for sure. Why doesn’t the Bay Area have a legit Land Cruiser club is my question?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom