What did you do on your 70 series today? (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d call Toby Pond at Scheel-Mann. He knows a ton about what fits, and what is necessary to make it so. (503) 290-9917 or toby@scheel-mann.com. Let him know Gino sent you (not for any reason other than he’ll take care of you!)

I’d call Toby Pond at Scheel-Mann. He knows a ton about what fits, and what is necessary to make it so. (503) 290-9917 or toby@scheel-mann.com. Let him know Gino sent you (not for any reason other than he’ll take care of you!)

Thanks! Ive actually spoken to Toby a few times, Im gonna swing the BMW seats that I got a good deal on for now and save up for some scheel's. I just don't have that type of dinero for them at the moment. Gotta take care of school first. Hopefully by next summer if I don't like the BMW seats I will be able to get some scheel's

Last edited:
Thanks! Ive actually spoken to Toby a few times, Im gonna swing the BMW seats that I got a good deal on for now and save up for some scheel's. I just don't have that type of dinero for them at the moment. Gotta take care of school first. Hopefully by next summer if I don't like the BMW seats I will be able to get some scheel's

I agree, I woudl love to get some Scheel seats, but...

Front end knuckle kit
Rear full floater kit
Tie rod arms/steering refresh
Spare tire carrier
Spare tire

A few of these things will need done first and I don't have a money tree growing outside.

Another thing I got up to today: designed the drawer system for my HZJ73. That light grey center piece will be a Front Runner Outfitters stainless camp table that can slide out partially or all the way. Wings will be extra storage cubbies, and the flat, carpeted platform makes it so that the doggos aren’t ice skating back there. When the thing doesn’t exist, design it yourself... I'll post photos when they're done.

HZJ73-drawers.jpg

Last edited:
Another thing I got up to today: designed the drawer system for my HZJ73. That light grey center piece will be a Front Runner Outfitters stainless camp table that can slide out partially or all the way. Wings will be extra storage cubbies, and the flat, carpeted platform makes it so that the doggos aren’t ice skating back there. When the thing doesn’t exist, design it yourself... I'll post photos when they're done.

View attachment 2114761

Great looking setup for sure. How do you like the recaro seats?

I've got 6x9's in my door as well, but mine are vertical instead of horizontal. I was going to replace them with something different, but not really wanting to buy/make new door cards at this point.

I like this idea about using all the rear space for storage, however, why no provisions for a frig slide out?

Great looking setup for sure. How do you like the recaro seats?

I've got 6x9's in my door as well, but mine are vertical instead of horizontal. I was going to replace them with something different, but not really wanting to buy/make new door cards at this point.

I tore them out, and they’re for sale. :)

Got a bad tail light plug. After de-pinning it could probably be repaired but I am replacing it with a new Deutsch connector.

DA7057F8-A16B-43AD-851A-C49C25CFB366.jpeg
EE29CCDF-D886-47BE-B166-075DFDD9E40D.jpeg

Cheers

Last edited:
What de-pinning tool is that in the first pic.
I need something like that: a tool big enough for me to keep track of.

What de-pinning tool is that in the first pic.
I need something like that: a tool big enough for me to keep track of.

Honestly I don’t recall where I got it.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom