What did you do on your 70 series today? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you know of a Speedi-sleeve that would work?
Anyone happen to know the input shaft diameter? I have to take the bellhousing off to measure as my calipers don’t fit it there.

I can measure one when I'm at the shop.

Do you know of a Speedi-sleeve that would work?
Anyone happen to know the input shaft diameter? I have to take the bellhousing off to measure as my calipers don’t fit it there.
Speedi Sleeve makes a bunch of different sizes so there probably is one that fits.

This was actually yesterday but I wired up new OEM horns, installed headlights and the grill. Also installed new plastic oem covers on all four doors. Man I dislike butyl tape! It’s like friggin anti seize!

View attachment 1968474
View attachment 1968476

Couldn’t decide where to put the door handle rod foam isolators but the oem plastic covers has holes for the rods so that kind of made the decision for me.

Cheers

Do you have a link for those after market headlights? i assume they are LED?

Do you have a link for those after market headlights? i assume they are LED?

Just search google or amazon for “truck lights LED”.

Cheers

Re-worked the interior storage

Any photos of the 79 Series? :)

Yup, dozens :D

20190504_144905.jpg

They had to have a pretty set mission criteria with the amount of lashing points. It had a custom skid plate with another 6 lash points underneath. Guessing these get strapped into planes?

All fluids / filters changed
Drive line lubricated
New brake master cylinder
New OME HD Shocks

Waiting on brake booster
Tires coming soon

I have been working on the interior of my PZJ70 and decided to get some door cards from Australia but they shipped me black ones when I asked for grey. Kinda on the fence about using them or not.

I may just get the normal vinyl grey ones since @c2dfj45 was kind enough to share the P/Ns of the ones he ordered.

Depending on the material those could be painted any color you like.

It crossed my mind to paint them but I have zero experience painting ABS plastic.

@FJ73Texas How is the quality of those? I’ve been waiting for them to make them brown or tan. Not luck so far...

Did you get the front doors only or the complete set for the cargo area and back doors?

The rig went in for a quick tune/remap 2day. Just a mild tune to get things moving.

Anyone want to guess what it was standard @ the wheels. Factory numbers are 151kw/202hp and 430nm/317ft lb.
FB_IMG_1557479863208.jpg

@FJ73Texas How is the quality of those? I’ve been waiting for them to make them brown or tan. Not luck so far...

Did you get the front doors only or the complete set for the cargo area and back doors?

@JMasi The quality is great and they fit right on. Fasteners were provided with the panels and they are easy to use. Defiantly way more durable than the cardboard/vinyl OEM ones.

I just got the front door ones. I didn't ask about the rears (should have!).

The specific style for electric windows that I got are not pictured on their website so I imagine they make more options that what is shown on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom