What are you listening to right now??? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had YT running free in the background while working from my home office and this song came on. I was blown away by the depth, quality, and clarity of this voice. I immediately took a much needed, yet self-imposed break to enjoy this song and then the next,........I have since added Avi Kaplan to my favoites list. Not sure what rock I have been living under but I'm glad I found this!

Spillover by Quammen, 20 hours of "WTF did he say?!?!?"

1585946621736.png

New Phish album hit this week....right on time. Uplifting album and the production value is incredible.

Ice Cube - 1990 stuff

20200422_182509.jpg
found some good vinyl, today. Starting with this one.

20200422_183117.jpg
this how I'm spending my evening.

Sadly Miley Cyrus and that I kissed a girl, girl..

Not sure what is going on with my spotify but I will randomly pick a song... say Eulogy from Tool, and within 3 songs the random feature will go back to girl pop for some reason. If I paid them money i'd be pissed, but for now I'm just coming in like a wrecking ball.

Last edited:
Heavy Metal!! I still watch this all the time.
Because don gelded and Stevie Nicks bring the heavy?

Side note: I need to check Netflix again for Decline of Western Civilization: the Metal Years. Haven’t seen that in a couple decades.

Because don gelded and Stevie Nicks bring the heavy?

Side note: I need to check Netflix again for Decline of Western Civilization: the Metal Years. Haven’t seen that in a couple decades.
Same here ,haven't seen it in awhile.

Take a ride ride ride ride...on heavy metal.

Don Gelded. Now that is some funny stuff. @JohnVee you really do hate the Eagles, don't you?

Last edited:
I am listening to the dishwasher churn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom