New Tools for the Cruiser Shop (1 Viewer)

Drake2

SILVER Star
Hit Craigslist for the Famco arbor press and an estate sale for the Wilton bullet vise and pipe vise. All made in the USA. Great weekend finds that will be welcome additions to the shop.

20210221_151850.jpg

20210221_151853.jpg

20210221_151857.jpg

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
$50 for the bullet is indeed way too good to pass, seller did not do due diligence, and especially so with the swivel. You can get a feel for how old it is from the molded city name. But there may also be a year actually stamped inside.

you deserve a beer for the find and quick move. Enjoy!

$50 for the bullet is indeed way too good to pass, seller did not do due diligence, and especially so with the swivel. You can get a feel for how old it is from the molded city name. But there may also be a year actually stamped inside.

Date code is stamped on the bottom of the slide. Unscrew it all the way and flip it over.

Drake2

SILVER Star

I'm not a beer guy but I may celebrate this weekend with some Black Sambuca over ice while I tear it down for cleaning. I have only had about a 1/2 can of beer over the last 50 years. That 1/2 can is total combined from people saying, "try this one, you'll like this one" or "those others are garbage, this is what you need to have"......it all tasted like pee would taste just different vintages of pee, IMHO :vomit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom