What are you listening to right now??? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

so the top result is what I played... the song in the bottom left came on within two songs.... I think spotify is broken.

1587655306694.png

I am surprised you made it 32 seconds into that hot mess. I would have hit my head on the frame of the truck trying to get that crap off my radio. Now, if it were Hall and Oats then bring it on baby!

20200429_144155.jpg

Long live rock n roll 🤘🤘🤘

just picked this up on vinyl, I'm enjoying it.

the entire sound track for that movie was pretty decent, side note my senior year of highschool there.

Its pretty hard to pull off a cover on one of the most iconic songs ever but they did a good job at providing a new sound to it.

Always love some good Dethklok

And the Batmetal animation makes it all the more better.

This was the shop music today while getting my directional issue sorted.

1588559674672.jpeg

Game over. My personal pick for the best song of the 90's. Disagree if you like...you're wrong. Alice In Chains - 'Would'.

Way way up there. Chloe Dance / Crown of Thorns, Jeremy, Yellow Leadbetter, and In Bloom would be my "grunge Mound Rushmore" along with Would. That MTV unplugged still gets some play from me!

Bitches brew- Miles Davis

been listening to lots of mid 90's alt rock from my youth as of late

Game over. My personal pick for the best song of the 90's. Disagree if you like...you're wrong. Alice In Chains - 'Would'.

Right band for best song of the 90's but wrong song ;) IMHO

Some local Charlotte friends of mine. I've known the drummer almost as long as the singer has been alive!

Sweet , perfect timing, just picked this up on vinyl Black Cow

Alice In Chains. Rooster. Now we are done debating..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom