Ultimate Cruisers FZJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn for sale!! Wow.. so sad

Doesn't appear to be very serious about selling?

Starting bid, $25k, for a half baked/built project. Looks to be missing a ton of parts to be a "near complete.. driving project".

ultimatecruisers said:
ULTIMATE CRUISERS BUILT THIS FZJ40 FOR ABOUT 15K, AFTER PAINT, SEATS ,TIRE CARRIER, ITS TOTALLY DONE FOR 18K.
From here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/chit-chat/400108-real-fzj40.html

The price has gone up a bit?:hillbilly:

LOL, "back to building" post one day... listed on eBay the same day.

Great description in the eBay ad too... couldn't bother to type a single thing other than "go to ih8mud.com and search for xxxxx"

Which would require the buyer to register (can't search as a guest), etc, etc. If that's the level of attention you put towards your eBay ad, I'm sure the build is top notch too!

Well that's too funny. I was waiting my 2.5 years Had all my projects on hold so I could see how this one turned out .Now selling. Damn I feel like I waisted them years waiting when I could have been building. Lol. Lol. :.) GLWS.

Cheers.

Last edited:
:bounce::bounce:

Well for parts I do have an original factory tailgate which comes with it... along with ambulance doors... a full size spare..

I'd like to finish the build since it drives... but much to do after long absence..

If no real buyers show then it will get finished as announced...:clap:

Hello all.. if anyone is interested this project is in its final stages.. It's driving and will be registered soon- then taking on any trail I can find... Here's a pic from last weekend..

IMG_20140420_133502.jpg

IMG_20140420_133529.jpg

that looks great, well done.

I wanted to add I'm happy to answer ANY and ALL questions, ranging from what are the challenges, why its done, how its done, to how you can do it yourself. PM me if you need faster response. Thanks.

We added about 3 inches in height at the seat end due to the bigger trans.. the floorboard is also modified there as well.. You'd really like it if you could see under the gas tank..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom