Trail Tailor Offerings (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well its gonna happen. Hopefully sooner than later. Long waiting list but I'm going to do it.

And I thought I was cool making wooden jigsaw puzzles with lasers... you’re making LandCruisers with lasers 🤯

Well its gonna happen. Hopefully sooner than later. Long waiting list but I'm going to do it.

Dude, seriously, I'm just going to sign my VA $ over to you now! Damn you!!!

I’ve got my new bumper from Trail Tailor primed, top coated and ready to install.

I’m guessing that I need to cut off these OEM bumper supports in order open up the holes I need to bolt my new bumper on.

Before I start cutting and punching out studs @TRAIL TAILOR (man, I’m sorry to bother you), can you let me know if these are in fact the correct studs/parts to remove?

Here’s a pic:

21290686-509C-4D33-8362-19DB17A58CBA.jpeg

I’ve got my new bumper from Trail Tailor primed, top coated and ready to install.

I’m guessing that I need to cut off these OEM bumper supports in order open up the holes I need to bolt my new bumper on.

Before I start cutting and punching out studs @TRAIL TAILOR (man, I’m sorry to bother you), can you let me know if these are in fact the correct studs/parts to remove?

Here’s a pic:

View attachment 2742842

Yes, remove the factory brackets, and drill/air hammer the 4 rivets on each side and open the holes to accept the hardware supplied.

J

Yes, remove the factory brackets, and drill/air hammer the 4 rivets on each side and open the holes to accept the hardware supplied.

J
Thanks, man. I’ll post up pics when I’ve got it installed.
Take it easy

Front Grill production? Seriously, man. . .you have to stop it=)
Here’s one that Jason hooked me up with! Installed on my ‘62 last week (I epoxied and then top coated in satin black):

4E7DD77A-BF69-44D2-805B-459543AB334C.jpeg

no no no!! thats just not fair!! just beautiful stuff coming out of your shop. if i take out any more deer and need more of a cage that’s what i’ll be getting!!
Man, the @TRAIL TAILOR full front bumper is an absolute beast! While I’m not seeking out a deer to run over, if I do, it will be in Mad Max style :cool:

hoping to find time to install my winch next week. That will pull it all together.

i hit one last year that came up over my bumper just enough to take out the front corner of my fender and light housing. that type of cage would have prevented most of that damage. hope i don’t repeat that anytime soon but i have been thinking about a full front protection style bumper. i do like my 4plus bumper though so am now anxious to change it yet. i do like what you’ve done with this style jason!! keep them coming

Here’s one that Jason hooked me up with! Installed on my ‘62 last week (I epoxied and then top coated in satin black):

View attachment 2751041
J made that grill for you? Holy crap, nice! I have a local fab guy - brought the headlight surrounds to him and he's VERY SLOWLY working on a set of metal surrounds; also brought the metal grill I had and trying to redesign it with a touch of OEM look to it. But if J's going to start producing these for his in house custom jobs, where do I sign=)

Love the color of yr rig, man. . .

k wait. the grill was made by j too? i thought it was the bumper you were talking about. when did this happen? what’s it made out of?

k wait. the grill was made by j too? i thought it was the bumper you were talking about. when did this happen? what’s it made out of?
I think it was the bumper he was talking about. The full brush guard.

I think it was the bumper he was talking about. The full brush guard.
Yes! The full front bumper with added grill and headlight protection (check the pics that @TRAIL TAILOR reposted just above… the bare steel full front bumper). When I saw those pics, I got in touch straight away and ordered one. It arrived at my house within a week!

Shucks guys, my actual grill and headlight surrounds are aftermarket, sanded and sprayed satin black to match my new bumper…. If Jason ever considers steel grill reproductions, I’d be all over that. For now, I’ll just keep digging my new bumper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom