Trail Tailor Offerings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

J made that grill for you? Holy crap, nice! I have a local fab guy - brought the headlight surrounds to him and he's VERY SLOWLY working on a set of metal surrounds; also brought the metal grill I had and trying to redesign it with a touch of OEM look to it. But if J's going to start producing these for his in house custom jobs, where do I sign=)

Love the color of yr rig, man. . .
Just the bumper. The grill is plastic aftermarket

just waiting on my third (two arrived broken) windshield and a little more Monstaliner to finish up my doors, and my resto-mod is finished!

Another R2.8 arrived.........

A few axles need rebuilding, ARB lockers and new gears in all for more coil conversions. These are all pre-cleaned and ready for inspection and reassembly.

Jason

PXL_20210820_175017633.jpg
PXL_20210820_175038449.jpg
PXL_20210820_185712201.jpg
PXL_20210820_185706704.jpg

Another R2.8 arrived.........

A few axles need rebuilding, ARB lockers and new gears in all for more coil conversions. These are all pre-cleaned and ready for inspection and reassembly.

Jason

View attachment 2764801View attachment 2764802View attachment 2764803View attachment 2764804
Is there much that can be done on an R2.8 as far as increasing performance? Any numbers on what 60/62 owners running them are getting for economy? Be nice to have a motor that can still accelerate when asked to on an incline, especially if I'm towing.

Is there much that can be done on an R2.8 as far as increasing performance? Any numbers on what 60/62 owners running them are getting for economy? Be nice to have a motor that can still accelerate when asked to on an incline, especially if I'm towing.
Stock. 165hp/310ft #

I've seen as much as 230hp/400ft #
with tuners.

Hearing 19-25mpg

Just a quick engine start video. I did these both today. Owed @DougRFJ62 a sound clip and walk around. Dingo is under power and a driver now.

Got the MOMO steering wheel and Hella airhorns finished this morning

As soon as I get the 200 out of the fabshop taking it back over to finish the exhaust and bed.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom