Toyota sale, 25% off wholesale and free shipping WOW (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there a deadline for the discount? I have a laundry list for the 100 project I have. :hmm:
Thanks again for the tip.

Dang. Should have waited for this before my latest order - just bought a bunch of little trim pieces and some PM stuff like fuel filter, engine air filter, etc.

Wow, thanks for the heads up on this – just got a great deal on two front shocks for our 05 sequoia.

I guess they arent offering the brake booster on this sale any more?

47050-60042, Comes up with a 502 error.

Any one know the part number for the lower ball joints? 2005 LC. All I'm finding is complete lower control arm.
Ball joints and 4 shocks are on the "to do list" so now would be a good time to order the parts.

Thanks

You cant buy the lower ball joints from Toyota like that. They only sell the whole lower arm.

Most of us get the 555 ball joints (myself included) from cruiseroutfitters.com - a big supporter of the community.

Give them a ring, easiest transaction ever.
Yup, Japanese 555's here. Same with outer steering rod ends.

FYI if you missed the 25% off last week you can get 10% off through the 27th

Screen Shot 2024-04-26 at 8.58.33 AM.png

One version of the new pseudo land cruiser does.
Well, I didn’t see one in person, so I’m speaking without knowing:

Is it me or it looks…. fragile?…
Blasphemy!! I know.

Back to the discount thread..

Got lower front and rear control arms from last sale

951EB366-B6EC-4017-973D-0D25F1D57B7A.jpeg

Extremely well packed.

Rear uppers were replaced recently, front uppers are tight. #2 Bushings are in transit from Amayama together with other little things.

Forgot I’ll need the castle nuts, is it too hard to include? Oh well..

Well, I didn’t see one in person, so I’m speaking without knowing:

Is it me or it looks…. fragile?…
Blasphemy!! I know.
I believe it is the 125 Prado series, I've seen that series listed as "light duty". I looked at the GX version a few days ago. It reminded me of Heep Cherokee. And the now typical deep sitting seats. Not interested at all.

When is there a good discount? I need to buy the master brake assembly and I'm waiting for the right discount window and location.

When is there a good discount? I need to buy the master brake assembly and I'm waiting for the right discount window and location.
One just ended last week, they throw one every few months.
Keep an eye on this thread for the next one, you’ll be saving about $300 on a master and shipping is free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom