Tool Rolls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sneak peak, still on hold for some items to come in.

Other logo option the TEQ will be center on the TOYOTA which was another way Toyota did on newer bags.

Please add me to the list. Thanks.

Another update, after 2 months-finally got the strap material and it is what I was looking for-the color looks great and matches the twill tape, so now I can order the buckles (I do have 10 of the buckles and may finish 10 Medium rolls next week while I wait for the rest of the buckles) I will also need to order more strapping-but should have enough for the pre-orders,

Finally can get going on these!

I talked about a price increase, everything has gotten more expensive, so to help cover the increase I will have to increase the price-most likely last batch I will be making, I have to sell at least 20 rolls to break even. These rolls are closer to the correct color, twill tape is from Japan (and not cheap) buckles are larger and stainless steel (also not cheap), also going with a 1" strap with the same herringbone pattern as original and same color as the twill tape- last set I did had 3/4" straps and regular buckles. Pictures will come next week of a finished Med. Roll.

- Medium Roll w/logo $60
- Large Roll no logo or w/logo $85

Please add me for a large and Med w/ logo's - thanks !

E

Nice products. My 77 came with a tool bag but it's in rough shape. Can someone explain the major differences between the medium and large size rolls (other than size)? Why would one choose the med vs large? What roll would be needed to for the standard oem tools?

Hope this is of value to others considering purchasing and not just a dumb question due to my ignorance!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom