Tool Rolls (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tanker120

SILVER Star
Threads
This is the 2nd Batch of Tool Rolls for Sale, may do more later, but it will be a few Months.

Typically these are Pre Order only, but if I have one available I will sell it to you, I make a few over the pre order list just in case. I also have these listed on eBay at a much Higher cost and will not sell the one off eBay until auction ends and does not sell.

THIS BATCH IS GONE- Will start a pre order list the next batch

Here is the link to the Build site, were I go into depth about the making of the tool rolls, feel free to ask questions or make comments, but please ask about sales on this thread or send me a message.

Please let me know if you want the Logo on the Large roll, they come on all the Med. rolls automatically.

Tool Roll Project

Price increase on the large roll, for all new purchases
$90.00 Large Roll shipping is $8.00= $98.00 Shipped (see Paypal additional cost below)
$50.00 Med. Roll Shipping : $4.00= $54.00 Shipped (see Paypal additional cost below)
Two Rolls: Cost of rolls plus $10.00 Shipping

Tracking number will be included

I will take MO/Check/Paypal/Cash

Local Pickup: Cost of rolls only
MO/Check/Cash Paypal Friends and Family: Cost of rolls plus Shipping
Paypal regular add 4% paypal fee Large roll is $4, Med Roll is $2.50 to the cost of roll and shipping.

I can also send an Invoice thru Paypal (paypal fee will be included)-if this is what you want, I will need your paypal email.

If Using Paypal: tankerm1a1@msn.com

Check/MO....mail to:
Edward Wilson
8966 N Cuff Rd
Hayden, ID 83835

I will send you a invoice with final cost once you let me know what you want, thanks for looking.

Med roll on the Left and Large ones on the Right, Pics are from the First Batch, I will update when I have new pics from this Batch.

20160211_124409.jpg
20160204_155542.jpg

Inside of the Med. Roll

20160205_091651.jpg

Below is what the Large roll looks like inside, this is not the one I am making, but is real close to the same, slight modifications on #3 and #4 straps, other modifications will not be noticed, watch the build thread to see new roll, and I will up date this pic with the new roll when I have one done.

20160204_145531.jpg

Last edited:
I have one roll completed and on its way to Australia, I am close to completion on the rest, Boy Scouts have taken up my time-rebuilding a rifle range at Summer camp, and got to get it done before camp starts. I will be out at camp this weekend cooking for the OA and working on the range, so Monday I will finish up a few rolls and get them out to those that pre-ordered. Should have all pre-orderes done by next week.

Thanks for your patients

Batch is done, I have notified all that have reserved one, will post if I have any left

20160424_185340.jpg

Do you have any large rolls available? If so I will send you the money on pay pal today

I am interested in a med roll if you still have any left.
I do have one Med Roll left, it is my last one until I do more, I thought i had them all gone, but was looking in my box and found one,

I will take it. Send me your paypal info and I will send payment right away.

If you use friends and family on Paypal, there is not paypal fee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom