Tool Rolls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Large Rolls done, everyone that pre ordered has been notified, I have no spares yet, if someone dose not want theirs anymore I will post it. thanks for you patients. I do have a waiting list started with NicksFJ40; North Forty and abtx4x4.

Again, not planning on doing anymore right now, no more material, I will have to find a new source, and the price of the Large roll will go up, they are very time consuming. I will be updating the Tool Roll Thread for some more lessons learned, so if any one that wants to make these they will have all the information that I have, to include patterns, first post of this thread has the link.

Thanks again.
Large Rolls done, everyone that pre ordered has been notified, I have no spares yet, if someone dose not want theirs anymore I will post it. thanks for you patients. I do have a waiting list started with NicksFJ40; North Forty and abtx4x4.

Again, not planning on doing anymore right now, no more material, I will have to find a new source, and the price of the Large roll will go up, they are very time consuming. I will be updating the Tool Roll Thread for some more lessons learned, so if any one that wants to make these they will have all the information that I have, to include patterns, first post of this thread has the link.

Thanks again.
Hi, I need a large tool roll for Miss Kitty, but didn't preorder. If someone cancels or changes their mind, please let me know.

Sorry, no not now

just keep us updated if you decide to make more.

I will

I know they aren’t being made right now but I’d Like to be added to the list if you start up again please. Thank you!

Me too. (And I don't mean those angry women marching).

Add me!
I purchased one a while ago, need another or three... :)

hopefully I'm on the list for two large ones.

I may have a new source of canvas, cost will be a little higher, I will see how much it will effect the next batch, been a while so I need to see what I all need to get together to make these. thanks for your patients....when I start making these I will contact everyone on the list.

Please add me to the list for a medium roll when you do your next batch. Beautiful craftsmanship.

In case you missed it, I posted in the classifieds a link to an ebay person selling the yamada KH-120 made in japan version grease gun for $30, NOS apparently, I ordered a couple and hope they are what it is in the pic, I did email him and he verified it is, so we will see, it is a hard to find original tools for the tool roll, so I thought to pass on the find here:

Last edited:
Prices will change, cost have gone up, I will update the sell thread once I have all the items in, I will keep the Large roll around $100, but the medium roll will come up, it is a lot of work and I need to keep out of the hole. thanks for understanding.

Prices will change, cost have gone up, I will update the sell thread once I have all the items in, I will keep the Large roll around $100, but the medium roll will come up, it is a lot of work and I need to keep out of the hole. thanks for understanding.

Understandable and honest. I appreciate that.

Just want to make sure I'm still on the list, I rekindled this back in December, Are either of the rolls going to have the Toyota logo still? I'm thinking I want a large, but whatever has the logo, is what I want.

Thank you again for your tireless and amazing work.
-Jeff

Just want to make sure I'm still on the list, I rekindled this back in December, Are either of the rolls going to have the Toyota logo still? I'm thinking I want a large, but whatever has the logo, is what I want.

Thank you again for your tireless and amazing work.
-Jeff
I can put the logo on the Large as well, I will post up options as well, I have already started, but put it on hold while i wait for some strapping material to come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom