Tool Rolls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have started making these again, bad and good news, bad is I can no longer get the same canvas as before, the good is i have enough for those who are on the list.

All the Med. Rolls are done, the large rolls take a lot longer (up to two more weeks) I will send out only to those who are on the list, first, if any are left or someone cancels I will sell off the remaining.

Sorry it took so long to get these going again, it is a big job and I have had a busy year.

I will start sending confirmation and payment information over the weekend.

Also I will not be putting logo on the large roll (they did not have one on the original), I can't afford to mess one up, the Med. rolls have them (they did come originally with one). Pics will follow soon.

And I'm interested in a medium roll.
I have the medium rolls done, let me know if you are still interested in one. thanks

I have the medium rolls done, let me know if you are still interested in one. thanks

If I can get on the list great if not no worries I would be interested in a medium roll
medium rolls done, let me know if you are still interested
thanks

Still wanting 1 large roll and 1 medium roll. Please let me know where to send payment. Sent a pm earlier.

I’m still after 1 large, 1 medium.
Thanks
I have only the Medium rolls done right now, as soon as the Large ones are done will go down in the order they were requested, I have to work around family right now, but want to start sending out the Large rolls next week, thanks
ED

Still wanting 1 large roll and 1 medium roll. Please let me know where to send payment. Sent a pm earlier.
I will reply to the PM, thanks

I have only the Medium rolls done right now, as soon as the Large ones are done will go down in the order they were requested, I have to work around family right now, but want to start sending out the Large rolls next week, thanks
ED
That’s fine. Just with the shipping to New Zealand I’m better off getting both sent at the same time
Cheers

If you still have them, I'm interested in a medium. Thanks
I believe I have 2 extra mediums, so I can send one to you, I will PM you with payment info

Thanks for the positive feed back!

Large Rolls done, everyone that pre ordered has been notified, I have no spares yet, if someone dose not want theirs anymore I will post it. thanks for you patients. I do have a waiting list started with NicksFJ40; North Forty and abtx4x4.

Again, not planning on doing anymore right now, no more material, I will have to find a new source, and the price of the Large roll will go up, they are very time consuming. I will be updating the Tool Roll Thread for some more lessons learned, so if any one that wants to make these they will have all the information that I have, to include patterns, first post of this thread has the link.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom