The Ultimate 80 Series Parts Discontinued Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, interior trim is molded in color, not painted after the fact.

Could be worse... like if you own a 60 or 62 right now. Sorry @beno. I know you have at least 2 whole extra trucks worth of parts stashed though...

Just had a guy call yesterday that wanted one. We priced it out last year... Needless to say he was disappointed.

bugger...I don't suppose there is a factory tan paint available ?

Color codes are available and can be matched.

Supercharger... really :bang: That's what I was selling my 55 for... :bang:

I'd been monitoring inventory levels with both Dan and Onur, feeling comfortable that I had time, then all 6-7 sold in a few day period.

It was said by another parts counter, NOT DAN OR ONUR, that two went to the same Bay Area address.

How about DS tan seatbelt assembly and AC control module (mine works fine, just thinking ahead) for a Lexus, or can you guys even see Lexus parts?

How many Superchargers did they make for the last batch and how long did it take to sell them out? If enough people asked for the SC is it possible Toyota might make more?

I'll PM Dan then, I think he has posted the name of the parts guy at the LM Lexus dealer in ABQ that we can work with.

That, or IIRC, Sewell Lexus in Texas gives discounts as well to "Club Lexus" members--I think you have to join and have a user name and you can get a discount off of Lexus list prices (which are already quite steep even in comparison to similar Toyota parts).

How about DS tan seatbelt assembly and AC control module (mine works fine, just thinking ahead) for a Lexus, or can you guys even see Lexus parts?

The seat belt would be LX specific.

The AC control module is something I can get: 55900-60020: List: $840.39//MUD: $630.29

That, or IIRC, Sewell Lexus in Texas gives discounts as well to "Club Lexus" members--I think you have to join and have a user name and you can get a discount off of Lexus list prices (which are already quite steep even in comparison to similar Toyota parts).

This is true sir!

delete:

double post via ih8mud app and sprints horrible service.:hillbilly:

Last edited:
Well another one (sort of) bites the dust:

04112-66035: valve grind (IE: head gasket) kit.

The part--over the past few days--was superseded to the engine gasket kit part number.

The engine gasket kit was then superseded to a new part number: 04111-66036 (from -66035).

So to do a head gasket jobber you have to now buy the engine gasket kit. Why did Toyota do this? I have no idea.

CruiserDan and I got the remaining US stock of the head gasket kits. They are all now gone from the U.S. part system.

I don't know what is different about the new engine gasket kit part number since I have not gotten one of those yet. I'll update the findings when either CDan or I get the new part number.

Thanks.
Onur

EDIT: Sorry-- This is for 8/1992-1/1998 1FZ-FE powered 80 series trucks.

Last edited:
What's the price difference Onur?

Hey Patrick:

The HG kit was: List: $320.72//Mud: $240.54

The new engine gasket kit: List: $409.18//MUD: $306.89

I will be selling the remaining 7 HG kits I have until they are exhausted.

The head hasket alone is only half the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom