Builds The Saggin’ Wagon Part Deux - Tilda Bogue Service Station (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One of the tight brake lines that goes from the master to the prop valve had a mushroomed end and I had to make a new one.

This universal thing for the 60 master has to be just right or you will have lots of brake fluid to deal with.

IMG_5895.jpeg

IMG_5896.jpeg

IMG_5899.jpeg

Got the brakes burned in. I think I need to bleed them one more time and maybe monkey with the pedal height a little. This is a non 60 pedal so I don’t have a number to work from but I think I need to move it up a hair.

After I tested that I came back and installed the new SpeedHut gauge cluster I got from @FJ60Cam

The PO had some older white speedhuts that were super hard to see at night so we swapped these in.

It was not plug and play. Seems they changed some stuff over the years. That said, I got it to work except for the temp gauge for some reason. Gotta pull it all out again and see if I messed something up with that one.

IMG_5902.jpeg

that front runner rack and decals look the biz..... would look awfully good on a troopy!

Ran to town and filled it up and did the Speedhut “Full Tank” sync then dropped in Auto Bone for some Mobile1

Got home and ran the temperature wire from the new gauges and that did the trick.

Everything now works as advertised.

Oil changed.

This thing is waiting a pallet on Tuesday from @lcwizard at 4Plus and once that stuff is on it it’s off to Atlanta

IMG_5951.jpeg

IMG_5953.jpeg

6FDA37ED-A11A-43DA-896D-023EA5A8CD15.jpeg

IMG_5955.jpeg

IMG_5952.jpeg

Pallet from @lcwizard at 4Plus arrived and a couple hours later it’s on the truck

IMG_5977.jpeg

Bumper gone. These little devils removed
IMG_5981.jpeg
IMG_5982.jpeg

Just got it bolted on and secured and we got some bad weather so I called it quit.
IMG_5985.jpeg

Red came by and was digging the new graphics

2DF9162A-FD17-4940-8252-EAF8D8FEACE2.jpeg

The Wizard is down to the last welding. We are about to bolt the passenger side slider in place and call this a day. Looking forward to some “finished” photos in the morning.

IMG_6018.jpeg

IMG_6020.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg

Good work NolEn…Happy Thanksgiving to the Grogans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom