Builds The Saggin’ Wagon Part Deux - Tilda Bogue Service Station (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a friend come help set the FrontRunner on the roof. I’ll secure it tomorrow

IMG_5415.jpeg

IMG_5416.jpeg

Mine are installed on a 40 series. Completely plug and play.
I got a negative harness inverter on eBay. That’s the problem.

A year or so ago I purchased a new old stock grill and headlight bezel from Yemen and fell in love with the color and this truck really had a very light setup that washed out badly against the tan. Notice the D pillar grills from The Rust Farmers are the same color.

These are Ceracoted from Powder Keg here in town. Great service and quality.

IMG_5537.jpeg

IMG_5538.jpeg

IMG_5539.jpeg

Got the 75 out of the shop today while waiting on parts and did the brakes on the Saggin Wagon. Thanks again @cruisermatt for the drum brake parts. Got new OEM drums local. The parking brake now works again.
IMG_5540.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg

Added fresh pads to the front and cleaned up the calipers as best I could. Put the vacuum bleeder on and I think I’ll get to finally get to drive this thing tomorrow.

Wheels. Summit Vintique Smoothies

Tires. 285/75-16 Yokohamas. Decided to go a bit wider on this one being a V8 truck. Gives it a bit more muscle.

19A02536-F7B5-457D-9615-7185FFD9A736.jpeg

IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_5548.jpeg

Witch vacuum Bleed do you have? I never have luck with them.

Motive. It’s actually a pressure bleeder.

I have an aluminum cap that fits non ABS 80 masters and clutch masters. On a 60 I have to use a universal cap.

Works very good.

Happy Birthday, juggler of Land Cruisers.

Picked up the Wagon today from the stereo shop. Man, they knocked this one out of the park.

Door speakers. Stereo in console. Scheel-Mann seat heaters in console, 700 watt amp where the rear heater was, custom box in the rear with 3x9 and sub woofer with matching vinyl so I did not have to cut into these pristine side panels.

IMG_5720.jpeg

IMG_5721.jpeg

IMG_5722.jpeg

These should make the OME springs more tolerable

Also finally got around to having the spare wheel and tire powdered and mounted

IMG_5750.jpeg

IMG_5751.jpeg

IMG_5752.jpeg

It’s Vinyl Y’all Snatched that gangsta black tint off and replaced it with 3M tint. This stuff looks so good and does the job just as good.
IMG_5872.jpeg

IMG_5873.jpeg

Austin and Bird (owner) worked together and came up with this nice subtle graphic design
IMG_5874.jpeg
IMG_5875.jpeg

Looking great. About to work on the brakes now. Still kinda crappy.

IMG_5876.jpeg

Even with the new rear brakes, I’m pretty unimpressed with the brakes on this truck.

I jacked it up in the air and tuned in some Project Wrong way on the Con
IMG_5883.jpeg

The 4Runner calipers are larger and grab better. I had to do a lot of grinding to get them on my 45 with 16” City Racer wheels but lo and behold they fit with no grinding with the Vintique Smoothies.
IMG_5884.jpeg

All I had to do was notch out the dust cover a bit top and bottom.
IMG_5885.jpeg

I’m going to add a new master as well. Its bench bled. I’ll add it tomorrow and hope this upgrade helps. I’ll report tomorrow

IMG_5886.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom