The Great ONSC Gun Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I fell for that once there, mister. Imabout to block you LOLOL

So I’m kinda a newb in the new format - but that’s a screaming price since I have a couple days of pew-pewtime.

Is thiat a scam of some kind?

I have a Tango from them I’m getting fixed (flawed from new), only heard good stuff from another member here on Romeo series.

So I’m kinda a newb in the new format - but that’s a screaming price since I have a couple days of pew-pewtime.

Is thiat a scam of some kind?

I have a Tango from them I’m getting fixed (flawed from new), only heard good stuff from another member here on Romeo series.
No, its pure fun. he sent me a similar ad from PSA last fall, and I gave PSA quite a bit of my money. sadly, other than mounting my optic and loading a bunch of pmags, I havent been able to put a round thru mine yet.

Eric is doing his part to stimulate the economy, thru other people's cash. LOL

I threatened to block him because I cant spend any money unnecessarily for a lil while, thanks to my soon to be former employer's inept leadership.

Been looking for a range pistol. I have a M&P Shield and while I'm pretty accurate, it has taken 1000 rounds to get there. Me and buddy go to the range about once a month. I've tried numerous guns and shot my best group with a Sig 320. I'm looking for something with full size grip with a long barrel. The local gun store has a used 320 with an Apex trigger for $425 but it's a compact.

Other options:
Canik TP9 SFX
Walther PPQm2
HK VP9
CZ P09

I don't care for Glocks or the M&P2.0.

In KC several ranges basically let you take all that stuff out and shoot it for $5/gun plus like a $14 range fee for the day. Do they have those types of ranges here? Would be nice to just shoot it all back to back and just see what you like, you know?

For me it is a Glock 34, but then again, I don't shoot anything but Glock, because I don't need another addiction - Ignorance is bliss.

Hickock likes his HK :)

Want to sell my NIB Remington 783. Bought it from Sam a few years ago thinking I'd get into the long range gub game, but then I kicked my wrenching into high gear, and gubs fell by the wayside.

Description from sam. It is unchanged, still unfired:

Rmington 783 Camo in .300 Win. Bought new at a very good price as a backup to my primary elk rifle. Unfired. Would make a good, cheap hunting riflr for someone.

Pm me for pics and price.

Been looking for a range pistol. I have a M&P Shield and while I'm pretty accurate, it has taken 1000 rounds to get there. Me and buddy go to the range about once a month. I've tried numerous guns and shot my best group with a Sig 320. I'm looking for something with full size grip with a long barrel. The local gun store has a used 320 with an Apex trigger for $425 but it's a compact.

Other options:
Canik TP9 SFX
Walther PPQm2
HK VP9
CZ P09

You should strongly consider a Springfield XD9M as a range pistol. Very smooth, accurate and reasonably priced. Every man should own a 1911 as well, but 45 costs a bit more that 9 to shoot ammo wise. It will put a smile on your face every time you pull the trigger though.

I have a Glock 45 cal and a Kimber 1911 45 cal and they are both a blast to shoot, hands down I'll choose the 1911 if forced to choose.

Other options:
Canik TP9 SFX
Walther PPQm2
HK VP9
CZ P09

Get a large frame Sig Saur in what ever caliber you prefer and never look back.

I have the shield for conceal carry but I LOVE my sig saur SP2022 in 40 Cal.

Friendly reminder. Haha

So if we are not carrying, it would be like riding a sport bike naked on the handlebars? :)

Thinking of appendix carrying with no holster . . . hmm, wonder if I do that?

Other options:
Canik TP9 SFX
Walther PPQm2
HK VP9
CZ P09

I can't hit squat with Sig's just don't fit me well. I absolutely love shooting that Rock Island 1911 I picked up last year. Shoots amazing and just feels right. I've been kicking around a M&P Pro 9mm.

I can't hit squat with Sig's just don't fit me well. I absolutely love shooting that Rock Island 1911 I picked up last year. Shoots amazing and just feels right. I've been kicking around a M&P Pro 9mm.
I wanted the M&P Pro to go along with my Shield. After 30 minutes and 150 rounds, i knew it wasn't for me. I shot OK with it but it wasn't that comfortable.

I'm not nearly as accurate with the 226 and 229 as the 320. The P320 just feels natural.

I wanted the M&P Pro to go along with my Shield. After 30 minutes and 150 rounds, i knew it wasn't for me. I shot OK with it but it wasn't that comfortable.

I'm not nearly as accurate with the 226 and 229 as the 320. The P320 just feels natural.
So how do you feel about a 1911? I was always told it was a gun that everyone should have at least one of. I kinda dismissed it until I shot the Rock Island. If we can make some time at the barn you’re welcome to have you way with it for a while.

I love my Springfield XDM9. I use the smallest backstrap (the gun comes with three, and they are interchangable). It fits my tiny Trump hands much better than any Glock and it is a match grade unit (hence the M in XDM). I don't practice nearly enough so my shooting isn't quite up to match standards. I can't blame my errant shots on the gun though. It's a ringer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom