The Great ONSC Gun Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Ruger 10/22 sold yesterday.

300 Blackout Upper is still for sale.

Hey guys,

Saw a sneak peak at the Academy Sports Black Friday ad, and they have this as one of their deeply discounted items.

M&P®9 SHIELD M2.0™ Integrated Crimson Trace® Red Laser NTS | Smith & Wesson

Their price starting the Friday after is 299.00, with a 50 dollar Academy gift card. I got my hands on one there at the store,and its a wee bit small, even with the 8 round mag. Very usable though. Also comes with a 7 round mag. It would def fit the bill for concealed carry in either config. It would also fit the rest of the family, if they want to get their CCP.

Anyone have first hand experience with it and can give the thumbs up or thumbs down?

I picked up one last year from Palmetto arms for 249 after a 50 S&W rebate, was without the laser though.

Selling my Ruger Redhawk 44 mag. Excellent condition. Stainless, 7.5" barrel with Pachmayr grips. Made in 1983.

Located in Roxboro, NC.

$650

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
sweet canon. I got one like it but with a scope, was the 1st handgun i ever purchased. I hunted wild pig in FL and deer in WV with it. BTW it will also take down a car.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Saw a sneak peak at the Academy Sports Black Friday ad, and they have this as one of their deeply discounted items.

M&P®9 SHIELD M2.0™ Integrated Crimson Trace® Red Laser NTS | Smith & Wesson

Their price starting the Friday after is 299.00, with a 50 dollar Academy gift card. I got my hands on one there at the store,and its a wee bit small, even with the 8 round mag. Very usable though. Also comes with a 7 round mag. It would def fit the bill for concealed carry in either config. It would also fit the rest of the family, if they want to get their CCP.

Anyone have first hand experience with it and can give the thumbs up or thumbs down?

This is what I conceal carry. I originally bought it for my wife to conceal carry since it has a safety. I liked it better than my other pistol so now I carry it.

I'm going to sell my 3rd gen Glock 20 (10mm) if anyone is interested. Like new condition with Glock case and spare mag - $500.

Luger 9mm?

The action on those things has always fascinated me.

I don't know much about them, but I can Google!!

Well, I don't plan to shoot my eye out, but black Bart won't stand a chance.

Screenshot_2018-12-13-10-45-22~2.png

Screenshot_2018-12-13-18-05-44~2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom