The angry pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Head to pick up the new air suspension rear end Tuesday for the car hauler and hope to start getting it installed here shortly, I had 3:24 gears installed so hopefully I can Cruse at a reasonable speed.
Parts are starting to trickle in slowly, I might post a few update photos once I have something photo worthy.

Got wedged between two giant rocks, looks like I’ll have some work to do before the next show and shine.

rock.jpg

It'll buff out.

Built a little rock crawling course today, it stretches all the way around the backside of my 100 yard berm. It's hot as balls today and we all headed in the house so I'll have to get some better photos tomorrow.
IMG_20200711_101102451_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200711_102514006_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200711_133534085_HDR.jpg

Stretch all the way to the neighbors fence 😉😎😂🤣
Last year I got 32 truck and transfers of dirt delivered and we built a large tabletop jump off to the side that my car is parked on in the first picture. The neighbor to the rear of me and I are talking about building a race track that stretches between both our lots that will tie into that jump so I had to build the rock crawling course off to the other side of this berm.

Man, my goats would love that pile of rocks.

You and your pets are always welcome at my house Ron.

That pile is bigger than it looks in that photo, we put 10 ECO blocks and two truck and trailer of giant rocks on top of that. Some of those rocks are Volkswagen size, that truck is incredible to watch and I believe my friend got some video of it working. If I can get a copy I’ll post it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom