STOLEN Stolen. Damn. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just in the remote case anybody sees a posting or happens to be near Tucson driving around and see my cruiser. It was just stolen from my driveway an hour ago. Chased it down the street bare foot in my pjs. Not sure what I was gonna do.

Anyway. Here is a pic.

If anyone has a 100 they are looking to sell I'm likely in the market. Damn.

IMG_0459.JPG

Thats a huge bummer dude. I had mine stolen last october and a club member spotted it a couple days later. There was no additional damage and I got most of my stuff back. Try and keep your chin up.

Very sorry to hear that! Hopefully it was running....? If so, it's more likely it'll be found quickly as that is more of a crime of opportunity/ laziness vs a stripping operation.

Found it! What!
Just drove it back home. It was 3 miles away behind an abandoned house. Police found it after a neighbor called it in.

Stole a few things out of the back and the front of my stereo. Dummies. Probably only lost $500 of stuff and two weird Monday morning hours of my life.

Super pumped to have it back. I just put a new radiator in on Saturday and were driving up to CO next week. Plus looking forward to adding the sliders and rack soon. Would have sucked to start all over with finding a new one.

Thanks for all the support guys!

Just wondering if I should re key it or something now. My hidden valet key is missing. Otherwise just needs a good cleaning to get all the douchbag off.

hope you get it back , dam nice looking too. GLAD TO HERE ^^^^^^

I am curious to know how this happened as well. I have a feeling that states like AZ and TX are prime targets for stealing older Toyota vehicles and taking them to mexico.

I certainly hope that did not happen to yours and that really sucks that it was even stolen in the first place. Hope you get it back or at the very least get it replaced. :(

Edit: I see you got it back. yay! Still too bad about damage to the stereo and stolen items.

Kill switch, kill switch, kill switch.

Glad you got it back. Kill switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom