Stay at Home: What are you doing to make the best of this time? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Only on curvy county roads before dawn :) That conversation is for @fireball--he was a Spec Miata guy.
MilSpec Miata?
1586188205913.png

My old Tro-Bilt tiller with a USA made Tecumseh engine started smoking pretty good the other day so I decided to pull it apart and rebuild it. I could repower it but then I'd lose the reverse pulley that's driven off the cam shaft and sticks out of the side cover . I was able to source NOS rings, piston and pin, oil seals and a gasket set. I'll give the cylinder a light hone to deglaze it and button it all back up and see if it'll run again. Under the flywheel cover I discovered a mouse nest bigger than a softball. I'm surprised it didn't go up in flames.

IMG_20200405_182243849.jpg
IMG_20200406_162749075.jpg

Unfortunately not, its the H60. This one has the aluminum block versus the iron block on the HH60. This one supposedly has a cast in iron sleeve but it sure looks like aluminum to me.

IMG_20200406_190103332.jpg

Last edited:
That's what she said.

^^^ nice! I’m hoping the rain holds off one more day to till the garden.

We are on night 3 camping in the back yard. I wouldn’t mind it so much but 6am come early and I have to go in to work.

I’ve just discovered this wonderful pill called melatonin. I slept for 8 uninterrupted hours last night and hope to do it again now! Seems I’ve been sleeping less and less each night now that there’s no reason to be awake. That’s the type of irony that defines my life. See y’all around 930am.

I tried Melatonin for a brief period. Definitely helped with sleep, but gave me the worst cottonmouth ever.

So bad, I stopped taking it.

Melatonin is great to fix sleep! I take it occassionally now when my sleep starts to get messed up and stop when it gets better.

I’ve just discovered this wonderful pill called melatonin. I slept for 8 uninterrupted hours last night and hope to do it again now! Seems I’ve been sleeping less and less each night now that there’s no reason to be awake. That’s the type of irony that defines my life. See y’all around 930am.
Whiskey+Melatonin... I just woke up after 11 uninterrupted hours of sleep. The 30 hours I had been awake before that probably helped.

After spending a small fortune on Sterilite containers of many sizes and HD zip bags of many sizes, to sort and organize much of my storage area, I’ve come to realize that I could instead have simply have labeled my basement door with “Sh!t I needed a few of once but had to buy in bulk & Sh!t I needed once but never again & Sh!t that I already have but will just buy more of the next time I need it because I failed to search my junk pile before going to the store & Sh!t that will rust/rot/decay to the point where it will not be useable the next time I need it. I mean, it’s not like I don’t have enough blue tape to have done that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom