Stay at Home: What are you doing to make the best of this time? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Walked the dog this morning and finally met Jim who lives a few blocks away from me. Hes got a few rigs parked at his house and said he goes way back with some of you guys to the beginning of the club.

Pics or it didn't happen...

Pulled the trigger on these since I had been eyeing them for a while. The looped tie downs are $4.89 so you basically get the rest for free.

Also picked up some 12” pieces of L track, end caps, and backing plates so I’d have an additional anchor point.
AFF7BE25-920A-46DB-880E-A4757EC40BDF.jpeg

Pulled the trigger on these since I had been eyeing them for a while. The looped tie downs are $4.89 so you basically get the rest for free.

Also picked up some 12” pieces of L track, end caps, and backing plates so I’d have an additional anchor point.
View attachment 2301621
I have those in the floor of my 40

Finally got that old Kawasaki 4 wheeler running. Pulled the carb apart and cleaned it, couldn't find a rebuild kit so just put it all back together and running good. I need to find a cone style open air filter that will fit on the carb but fun to run around the yard.

I’ll bring my Yamaha down We can race around your yard!!

I need to find a cone style open air filter that will fit on the carb but fun to run around the yard.

What is the o.d. of the carb inlet? I might have something suitable.

I may have fixed the heat situation. The weather being really nice really helps. I replaced the thermostat with a smart thermostat and wired it properly. It looks like someone had done some ghetto wiring on the last thermostat. The fan is no longer running full blast constantly. It shuts off automatically like it should. Definitely going to make my life easier and save money in the long run.

My energy usage has gone way down. Turning off the heat helped immediately, but the last 2 days have been with the A/C running at least part of the day and there's no increase in consumption.
Screenshot_20200518-225338_Chrome.jpg

Been wheeling away in Showrunner. Definitely making time fly

20200522_175443.jpg

I like the game so far but I think the UI in PS4 is a little kludgey. Some things just aren't intuitive. I also really wish the X axis could be inverted along with the Y.

How cool would a game like this be but just an open Moab or doing the Rubicon or any of the iconic trails around the world.

@iptman haven't noticed any issues on PC yet. I'm just looking forward to having enough money to get an 80series in the game haha! I know they had them in Mudrunner and hoping they still have it in Snowrunner.

Being able to explore Moab or Rubicon would actually be awesome! I'm just picturing the graphics and reality of Forza, but you buy 4x4s and mod them and have the open world experience of this game.

We took Honcho out for a drive this morning to get a little mud on the tires. Still a fun truck to off-road without leaving the neighborhood.

C8C43E95-91DE-4DCB-8F22-F2E1F9F6F146.jpeg
281F8441-E28F-443A-98BD-BCA909C89074.jpeg
AE814E97-3F83-4A0A-BE6A-16369014FC35.jpeg

Epidural 6 weeks ago for bulging disc. Taken care of. No more disc pain. Now on to the arthritis. First round of injections for facial joints on my lower lumbar. Check. One more round of pain blockers in two weeks or so. Then on to the nerve ablation.
Here are some videos of what they do. Kind of interesting. For all of the younger guys out there take care of your back.

9CD84CDE-7BDD-4C24-8C5B-93EF63B02A26.jpeg

Last edited:
Epidural 6 weeks ago for bulging disc. Taken care of. No more disc pain. Now on to the arthritis. First round of injections for facial joints on my lower lumbar. Check. One more round of pain blockers in two weeks or so. Then on to the nerve ablation.
Here are some videos of what they do. Kind of interesting. For all of the younger guys out there take care of your back.

View attachment 2345301

I'll just avoid becoming an old fart :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom