Spotted???? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not me. I only appear in Va on the first Wed of every month.....

Very clean with Utah plates at Lowes in Gainesville

20190310_140807.jpg

Stopped at Wendy’s For lunch and saw this beauty parked next door at Mr Tire on Lee Highway and George Mason. A Guatemalan mechanic (or whatever you call a tech at Mr Tire) came out to chat when he saw me looking at it. He said the guy has 4 and they work on all his Landcruisers. Not sure what the others were. The guy wanted to talk all day long about cruisers and how great they were at home in Guatemala.

EF753A61-4335-4BCF-9EF7-9E679D3FE6D1.jpeg
6C0AEB4E-EACA-4DB3-9831-F2BC2EC70EA9.jpeg

Stopped at Wendy’s For lunch and saw this beauty parked next door at Mr Tire on Lee Highway and George Mason. A Guatemalan mechanic (or whatever you call a tech at Mr Tire) came out to chat when he saw me looking at it. He said the guy has 4 and they work on all his Landcruisers. Not sure what the others were. The guy wanted to talk all day long about cruisers and how great they were at home in Guatemala.

View attachment 1927396View attachment 1927397
Nice- I posted this same guy's 80 series the other day in this thread. Could you tell if this was the 105 series with the solid front axle? Those are my fav... mmm... that color is awesome btw.

Just met the owner of the 100 series @Tikicruiser posted a picture of outside Skyline Towers. Its a US spec that original started life here and was shipped out to Dubai. He lives/works out in Dubai and bought it there kept the color after it was changed there. The winch is out of an 80 series, has the factory winch controls for it and pouch. The white 80 I posted of with the winch and rear tire carrier last week is his as well. Its a Gulf spec 80 series. He comes back home to visit every month of so, told him about our monthly meets if he's ever here at the beginning of a month.

Got to chatting for quite some time and saw/learned some cool stuff!

Last edited:
Spotting all kinds of cruisers out here at skyline towers.

20190322_165437.jpg

20190322_165445.jpg

In old town Marshall Saturday morning, saw a black lifted and decked out 200 parked opposite hte post office at about 9:45am. License plates were "overlandr" or some variation thereof. Didn't have my phone or I would've snapped a pic.

He's a fellow mud member. Forgot his tag though...

Luxury SUV battle at the dealership.

20190327_180301.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom