Sow #2 in the works! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We need more 😉😏. Floors look Good 👍👀👌
Standby Bob, got a nice pic for ya!!

7C4465E8-6D71-4AB9-A520-1A6EA2A3277A.jpeg

640AEBFB-3AF4-41F7-98FC-539EAFC65032.jpeg

B436D39B-B010-4A72-937A-4587E43D8CDC.jpeg

48284AE5-1483-41A1-B568-11DEB9360D8C.jpeg

28D51196-C9CD-431B-B41E-6B4C4204C11F.jpeg

I've got two of those shorty Jerry cans. Yours are the only others I've ever seen.

two tone green, first I've seen that-what do you think Bob, a double whammy
I am curious about this also, Previous repair I wonder? What are those 3 gallon Jerry Cans?

Seller answered my questions about the possible alarm in first set of pics. He says it's factory alarm his father got when he ordered it. Not sure of the validity of this as I have not seen one on any other cruiser in the past. Can anyone substantiate this?

I could see “dealer installed”, but factory alarm in 1969? 🤔
I agree, never heard of a factory alarm much less any alarm on a 1969 vehicle, its my birth year so I'm not that old!

You can sure tell he took care of it and was proud of it. It's cool to see a 69's engine bay. Earlier we were talking about if the early ones had a fan shroud or not, so there you go. Looking at the brake master you can see it's a single circuit, I'm using the same one for my clutch master, cool stuff.

Been outside unloading a 40 project off trailer. Big thanks to @swamp-thing for letting me use his trailer.

Yeah crazy green for sure. I would still love to drive it back but just not gonna work out to catch flight and drive her back. Wife and I were trying to figure out if the body was Toyota green, it's kinda looking like John Deere green...

Bob, who knows what other secrets may exist within the " SOW"!

Educate me what a OEM front bumper looks like? My 68 appears to have same bumper as this one without the Jerry Can holders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom