Schliemann seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had seen a post of someone who go these seats and now I can’t find it.
anyone remember who that was? Got a few questions

Post 1295 maybe? Builds - Fly By Night - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fly-by-night.1063618/page-65

They are not sheel-man as was established a few posts later but you referenced them in post 1317. Only thing close I found with search.....unless the poster spelled the name wrong. :p

Question any used 1s for sale! Lol

I would love to sit in a pair before pulling the trigger. I am not sure which ones I would like? Inner arm rest, outside recline levers, heated, with integrated seat belts. I guess everything that is offered.
Im out here in LA though. Any suggestions?

I would love to sit in a pair before pulling the trigger. I am not sure which ones I would like? Inner arm rest, outside recline levers, heated, with integrated seat belts. I guess everything that is offered.
I would look in the 80 series section. There is a Scheelmann thread somewhere there. The 80 series group is probably most likely to have a set in your area. I think either the Vario F or the Touring are best options. Arm rests are pretty good if you have room. I’ve ordered heated but never hooked them up.

If you call or otherwise get ahold of Toby at Scheelmann he will find someone nearby to let you sit in them. They hang on IG or
toby-AT-scheel-mann-DOT-com.

The integrated seat belts don’t (yet?) come in XL models, so if you’re tall, they’ll talk you out of them. Or try to, anyway.

anyone have pics of them in a pig? Toby said they have brackets.

I’ve found pics of them in a 60

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom