SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (5 Viewers)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pics of Owl Creek pass don’t do it justice. ‘Twas the day John we missed ya all heading to the trail. ‘Twas the day I experienced Le Cumbre Elevated full throttle. ‘‘Twas the day I was born. ‘Twas the day my boys learned fly fishing. It is a cool place. With all the snow, I bet the dry lake bed is full. I did not get pics of the poplar forests which are amazing.

D3BD0D0E-A988-46E2-A095-0C365769FA32.jpeg

42F89919-EE27-4D09-86B3-952BC233AA77.jpeg

54419D09-AB33-43EE-A5A9-AE80C0CF693F.jpeg

511040F7-1E94-4C0A-97B2-12BBE8758F1F.jpeg

More SAS3 prep underway. Wire in trailer brake controller and seal up the manual conversion plate better so hot air isn’t blowing in the cab!
3AE98282-4F41-4759-8338-E087F3E62FF9.jpeg
6894E76E-A9C1-4934-982A-74DECE44C1A1.jpeg

Tomorrow is the last day in the office as the time window is too damn short to knock it all out after hours. Although, burning the candle at both ends as I've been sure does remind me of the long nights pulled in college for senior design projects. Good times. See y'all in a few days.

It's worth the effort man. Very unique gathering we have.

Tomorrow is the last day in the office as the time window is too damn short to knock it all out after hours. Although, burning the candle at both ends as I've been sure does remind me of the long nights pulled in college for senior design projects. Good times. See y'all in a few days.

For those who haven't already see my post over on instagram, I will have a few extra grill badges and a handful of LandCruiser bottle openers for sale at the event so come and find me at camp if you are interested in a second badge or some aerospace grade refreshment!

Im REALLY looking forward to this trip; im way overdue for a vacation. I just put in my final notice at work last Friday and my last day will be Thursday, right before leaving for Colorado on Friday morning! Fortunately everything worked out schedule wise and my new employer was fine with me starting after this trip; a few weeks ago I wasn't totally sure if I would be able to make it this year.

IMG_20190727_213635.jpg

IMG_20190727_213746.jpg

So what day is the official start of the event and where do we meet? I’ve got a campsite at the Koa for the week.
We're at the KOA 4-10th. See ya there.

YES!! All redone and even added fire extinguisher mount!
270A9A38-1DAB-4405-9F2A-A84352AF2FA8.jpeg
D1D5A815-E61E-4CDE-A6D4-E36978C54BE3.jpeg

So what day is the official start of the event and where do we meet? I’ve got a campsite at the Koa for the week.

Campsite #48 will be where you checkin and get your swag bag. We should be in mid to late afternoon on Sunday the 4th.

99% sure I’m out of taking this trip.

Work and home are holding me here.

I hope that things improve by Friday, if so..I’ll hit the road.

99% sure I’m out of taking this trip.

Work and home are holding me here.

I hope that things improve by Friday, if so..I’ll hit the road.
Oh man, that's tough news. Only you know what is best for your world. We all are pulling for you but also every one of us faces the same situations daily. Either way I hope all is good for you.

Oh man, that's tough news. Only you know what is best for your world. We all are pulling for you but also every one of us faces the same situations daily. Either way I hope all is good for you.

I’ve got some good people on my team in person and on the net.

Thanks

Last edited:
For those who haven't already see my post over on instagram, I will have a few extra grill badges and a handful of LandCruiser bottle openers for sale at the event so come and find me at camp if you are interested in a second badge or some aerospace grade refreshment!

Im REALLY looking forward to this trip; im way overdue for a vacation. I just put in my final notice at work last Friday and my last day will be Thursday, right before leaving for Colorado on Friday morning! Fortunately everything worked out schedule wise and my new employer was fine with me starting after this trip; a few weeks ago I wasn't totally sure if I would be able to make it this year.

View attachment 2044163
View attachment 2044162

Congrats on the move, over due on vacation? Im with ya brother, need to get out to the great outdoors with some good ppl. Month end grind for me this week then off to play. Ill come visit for this extra swag~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom