SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (3 Viewers)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Testing some new gear out that I may just bring to SAS3!
32C93748-5663-49E2-8F1A-98D667883853.jpeg

^^^^^^^ Ahhhhhh French Press:).

Howdy folks,

Ali from Albquerque here. We're planning our annual trip to the San Juans on 8/7-8/11 so there's a good chance our paths will cross. We'll be staying at the 4J+1+1 campground in Ouray. I'll try to nip into KOA and BS with y'all for a bit one of the days. Maybe I'll drop the minion off at the hot pools and head your way! We'll have a mixed group of Solid Axles and IFS!

Here's the detail on our trip: Annual Ouray trip Aug 7th - Aug 10th, 2019

Howdy folks,

Ali from Albquerque here. We're planning our annual trip to the San Juans on 8/7-8/11 so there's a good chance our paths will cross. We'll be staying at the 4J+1+1 campground in Ouray. I'll try to nip into KOA and BS with y'all for a bit one of the days. Maybe I'll drop the minion off at the hot pools and head your way! We'll have a mixed group of Solid Axles and IFS!

Here's the detail on our trip: Annual Ouray trip Aug 7th - Aug 10th, 2019

Awesome man. Looking forward to meeting more new Cruiser folks.

So Ive been getting ready for our Death Valley trip next month and SAS3 and been working on storage solutions for the 40, (to fit family of 4) overhead shelves and compartments for gear and such. Also Installing a solar setup: 160 watt flexible panel,MC4 connectors, 25 ft. AWG 10 wire for mobile placement, morningstar 30 amp charge controller to my Optima yellow top Battery. With fused power center,usb ports and volt meter. I am waiting on my new CSI 52 qt Fridge/Freezer $439.95. Danfoss compressor, there are more in stock if any body is looking, free shipping to boot!

Gabriel, High on Cruisers!

So Ive been getting ready for our Death Valley trip next month and SAS3 and been working on storage solutions for the 40, (to fit family of 4) overhead shelves and compartments for gear and such. Also Installing a solar setup: 160 watt flexible panel,MC4 connectors, 25 ft. AWG 10 wire for mobile placement, morningstar 30 amp charge controller to my Optima yellow top Battery. With fused power center,usb ports and volt meter. I am waiting on my new CSI 52 qt Fridge/Freezer $439.95. Danfoss compressor, there are more in stock if any body is looking, free shipping to boot!

That's some cool upgrades. I have the same fridge, but under another name. It is built by Indel B in Italy. If I had known a mud vendor was branding their version I would have bought from them. Nonetheless, it is a great fridge, I used it for the first time as SAS#2. You will like it I think. I think there is a smaller narrow version out as well and I may buy one of those as well for a pop ;) fridge for over the rear wheel hump on my 60 if I ever get the flip up window happening.

When/where you going in Death Valley? Maybe I could swing out and do a trail with you one day.

That's some cool upgrades. I have the same fridge, but under another name. It is built by Indel B in Italy. If I had known a mud vendor was branding their version I would have bought from them. Nonetheless, it is a great fridge, I used it for the first time as SAS#2. You will like it I think. I think there is a smaller narrow version out as well and I may buy one of those as well for a pop ;) fridge for over the rear wheel hump on my 60 if I ever get the flip up window happening.
Hey Patrick any other way to connect this fridge then thru cigarette lighter?would like to wire it up to pod

Hey Patrick any other way to connect this fridge then thru cigarette lighter?would like to wire it up to pod

I haven't done anything else with mine yet. You could either put in another 12v port somewhere else on the truck or cut the end and make a custom plug. Wits End has custom plug kits but not sure if they work on the Indel B brand.

Last edited:

Good to hear positive things about it, we lucked out finding it on Mud! Super stoked! Now back to work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom