REPRODUCTION D-Pillar and Front Fender Vents (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup. Got it. Either way it'll be a great addition.

- FJ62 AC DASH BEZEL -
BE AN FJ62 HERO AND GUARANTEE YOUR ADVANCE PAYMENT ON YOUR ONE-OF-A-KIND AND INDESTRUCTIBLE AC DASH BEZEL...LETS GET IT GOING!!!

Jason, put me on the prepayment list for the AC BEZEL...Just tell me when to submit the advance payment!
...what he said

Maybe I missed this and it's not a big deal but why delete the cig lighter hole?

Most I've talked to don't want it and prefer a USB or aux 12V power outlet. I've had 13 - 60 series in the past and half of the cigarette lighters never worked. I have 3- current 60s and NONE work either. So might as well use that space for something I and everyone will use regularly.

PLUS most others and my comments are... "I don't smoke".

J

Hey J, what is the chance of a 180 flip for a RHD? I am in oz and love one of these. 87 hj61 model.
Dmj

D,

Have a guy on my list in Vic that wanted 10 of them. It's been a bit since I've spoken to him, but if he takes 10 when they are released, it will definitely happen.

J

Don't need the cigarette lighter either. And really don't need the ashtray but I could go either way on that. If you deleted it would you have the option of a removable plate or a cubby? Or just blank? Would be nice to have that space for a USB or 12V in the spot of the lighter though. Honestly Ill be happy with one that doesn't break. I am in for a preorder as well. Well worth the money and not having to glue the dam bezel every time I take it off. :rofl:

Most I've talked to don't want it and prefer a USB or aux 12V power outlet. I've had 13 - 60 series in the past and half of the cigarette lighters never worked. I have 3- current 60s and NONE work either. So might as well use that space for something I and everyone will use regularly.

PLUS most others and my comments are... "I don't smoke".

J

if and when an fj62 bezel is being considered you could put me down for a prepay order too! i really want to make this happen

Fit is done. A couple of OCD tweaks and it is going to production.

I will have this on the website for "pre-sale" starting Jan 1st. Lead time is currently Feb/Early March for shipping.

J

IMG_20191223_162809156.jpg
IMG_20191223_162753770.jpg
IMG_20191223_162746819.jpg

That looks great. I wonder color to powder coat it?

Man that's a tough one... Best thing to do is hit the local powder coater and ask for sample cards. Every dash is different depending on the UV exposure over the years...

SEM has a couple of "close" brown/tans and grey paints. But I haven't even jumped into the powders.

Maybe @dogfishlake can suggest a color start. P, any ideas on the 60 dash colors in a Cardinal or Prismatic color code?

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom