REPRODUCTION D-Pillar and Front Fender Vents (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably not this year. We are hopefully shutting down and leaving for the holiday season ( mid-Nov thru Jan 6th )
Well deserved break. Rest up. We will likely be certain to have a list of ongoing wants.
Enjoy the break A n J!!!

I was in Scotland for a month and spaced out the announcement. I'll take black anodized to match the D pillars I already purchased. Let me know and I'll PP right away.

Hopefully I can order a set before too long. If not I'll have a profit sharing check coming in November that I'll get a few toys with, including the bare D pillar and fender vents. Gonna be so nice to get it fixed up again.

I was in Scotland for a month and spaced out the announcement. I'll take black anodized to match the D pillars I already purchased. Let me know and I'll PP right away.
just went to order and all out! :(

Andrea had a couple sets set back in case we had damage or lost postage. A few sets added to website.

J

Fender vents and D-Pillar vents are finished and head to the anodizer on Tuesday.

Will be available on Jan 1st.

The AC BEZEL.... will hopefully have its final fit next week and if all is good they will be available for "Pre-Sale" Jan 1st as well.

J

IMG_20191021_113145761.jpg

Fender vents and D-Pillar vents are finished and head to the anodizer on Tuesday.

The AC BEZEL.... will hopefully have its final fit next week and if all is good they will be available for "Pre-Sale" Jan 1st as well.

J

View attachment 2162958
Oh man I so hope there is a 62 version on the horizon. I saw the ABS gauge panel can still be had, but man I do so love the idea of machined aluminum panels.....

I like that! How is the top held in?

these look great. Are there screws that hold the top portion in as well? I will definitely be pre ordering one

J

View attachment 2162958

J

View attachment 2162958
In the toggle spaces are they using the OE blanks or ar they a different size? Also where the ash tray does can you leave that material there? I would like to but some ram mounts there.

In the toggle spaces are they using the OE blanks or ar they a different size? Also where the ash tray does can you leave that material there? I would like to but some ram mounts there.

OEM switches and I will eventually accept "custom" orders. But it'll be a bit.

@TRAIL TAILOR

Is it possible to NOT remove the material where that HAM (?) and/or the Ashtray are ? Since I (and many others, I'm guessing) have our radios in the Tuffy console, it would be a nice option to be able to put gauges or various switches where the radio or ash is .... ?

Would be a simple thing, I think, for customer to customize those areas themselves, since it's aluminium ?

Just spit-ballin'. :rolleyes:

@TRAIL TAILOR

Is it possible to NOT remove the material where that HAM (?) and/or the Ashtray are ? Since I (and many others, I'm guessing) have our radios in the Tuffy console, it would be a nice option to be able to put gauges or various switches where the radio or ash is .... ?

Would be a simple thing, I think, for customer to customize those areas themselves, since it's aluminium ?

I can do a lot of things.... possibilities are endless really.. BUT as stated before the OEM design minus the cigarette lighter will be the first run and ONLY design at first. Far more request to just replace a cracked out bezel than a want to add a couple extra switches or gauges.

J

@TRAIL TAILOR

Also remember this is starting from 1.500" solid billet, so to make it workable for most we would have to remove all but +/- .110" so it can be easier on the end user to modifiy. Lot's of things "might" happen with the bezel. But, it will be down the road (could be a week... could be a year...) after the initial design is made and released.

I'm not going to tie up my mills for a constant one off request on these. The set up and tooling and programming on a one off will be about 150.00 additional if not more.

J

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom