Reliabe Turbo or supercharger kit for 1fz-fe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a decent kit either a supercharger or turbo kit for my lc100 1fz-fe motor, I have already built the engine and auto gearbox.

Wit’s End is working on a turbo kit that may still be a little ways out but his Instagram feed is constantly showing progress and excellent attention to detail.

The gen2 1fz is a little different. Join the turbo group on Facebook and read the pinned post.

If you are in Dubai contact Subzero Motorsports, they have probably turbo'd more 1FZ's than anyone else in the world.

Phone - 971.4.323.6963
Info@subzeromotorsports.com

And let me just postface my other statement by saying (Joey's) Wit's End's turbo kit is going to be really nice and likely the best turbo kit ever produced for the USDM 1FZ, but the 1FZ in UAE is a very different engine than what we have here. Without knowing how your non-OBD, non-EGR, COP computer works you should use someone that knows your specific engine. I imagine you could still buy the Wit's End kit but it might require more tuning on your end.

I make no claims for reliability. My warranty is 1Million miles or first red stop light. Whichever occurs first. :p

Better than the 30/30 warranty...

30 feet or 30 seconds, whatever comes first

And let me just postface my other statement by saying (Joey's) Wit's End's turbo kit is going to be really nice and likely the best turbo kit ever produced for the USDM 1FZ, but the 1FZ in UAE is a very different engine than what we have here. Without knowing how your non-OBD, non-EGR, COP computer works you should use someone that knows your specific engine. I imagine you could still buy the Wit's End kit but it might require more tuning on your end.
Do you know the wit's end turbo kit will be ready and what the pricing is going to be like?

Not for OBD1. I won’t give up on figuring out a system but right now it’s not looking good. VAF and ECU are biggest issues.

That's what I figured. Looks like the Saudis have got the jump on that. Although I HAVE seen TRD S/C OBD 1 rig with no piggyback system or water injection that runs really well. Go figure?

You’ve seen it not explode. Doesn’t mean it’s running well. I am sure it’s running lean. There are a lot of videos here on mud of people running lean and pinging like crazy with setups that need some work. It’s just a testament to the 1FZ that it’s built like a brick s***house that those setups didn’t bend a rod, etc.

That's what I figured. Looks like the Saudis have got the jump on that. Although I HAVE seen TRD S/C OBD 1 rig with no piggyback system or water injection that runs really well. Go figure?

You’ve seen it not explode. Doesn’t mean it’s running well. I am sure it’s running lean. There are a lot of videos here on mud of people running lean and pinging like crazy with setups that need some work. It’s just a testament to the 1FZ that it’s built like a brick s***house that those setups didn’t bend a rod, etc.
How is the ems powered kit for the 1fz-fe?

Well this rig has been running this way for years with no problems or ping so far. Off road, on road, freeway cross country, it seems to be working well. I am kind of surprised, but it works and I cannot find any mystery magic under the hood. OEM injectors and I count only 6. Owner is very happy with it and that's all that really counts in the end.

Is he at altitude?

Well this rig has been running this way for years with no problems or ping so far. Off road, on road, freeway cross country, it seems to be working well. I am kind of surprised, but it works and I cannot find any mystery magic under the hood. OEM injectors and I count only 6. Owner is very happy with it and that's all that really counts in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom