Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not to pick this apart anymore, but that isn't that wiper configuration from a later 40? I have a 71 and the wiper assembly is mounted at the top of the windshield. A 68 would be the same right?

Not to pick this apart anymore, but that isn't that wiper configuration from a later 40? I have a 71 and the wiper assembly is mounted at the top of the windshield. A 68 would be the same right?

It's maybe a '68 frame. Body is 79+.

Wonder how many off road miles that owner will be rock crawling...

It's maybe a '68 frame. Body is 79+.

it’s the back door that’s really off the reservation.
that said, I hope the new owner enjoys it for a long time.

1CB5E3EF-B3C1-4A65-B6A0-ED6CFFF4DB06.jpeg

There is zero chance that “68” is not some South American/Central American garbage with 7# of bondo per inch.

Typical that it would not have a air cleaner.

Interesting!
A carby 1FZ, w/ no air cleaner visible, unless it is in the snorkel? The pictures show the carb intake going away from the snorkel hole in the side apron though....

Looks like they made a GX rear door? I wonder how durable that will be? Looks like a lot of weight on the DS hinges.

Funky lines on the tub!

Shackle angles on the front looks rough.

It has an air cleaner and then a dryer hose running all the way back across the motor to
The snorkel.

Holy s*** what a pile of crap

8F2C6FF7-07FD-4F8C-A388-BBC46A7376F2.jpeg

What does one do with something like that.. sit in the front seat with some expensive scotch and chant vroom vroom 🏎

Wow, is that really dryer ducting? It sure does look like it😂
W.T.F. Deborah?

You clearly have not been following the south/Central American cruiser market

Not closely no, I have seen enough between the 45 pickup you’ve been working on and a guy locally that picked up a 40 out of Texas that had gone through a “restoration” somewhere south of the equator. The guy is kinda new to Cruisers and I didn’t have the heart to tell him he’d been had. There’s some potential work for me to help him get things, ehm, corrected.

I like how the tiltometer shows the 5 degree tilt in the suspension to the drivers side.

Damn this is a great deal

Not a lot of pictures but it looks pretty good. The description pointed out more items than you can see. I have been to the LCHM several times and I don’t remember seeing this one. They had a nice blue/white one and a moss greenish/white one. Maybe this was part of the private or not displayed collection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom