Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well - It was the worst car made that year, but one of the guys owned it too. Lot of other "worst ever's" on the TG lists :)

Clarkson called it the worst ever - - other guys were like "its not that bad."

Oh no......not just that year

As of 2012....it was the worst car in the history of the world (only because the Murano Cross Cabriolet hadn't been made yet (my opinion))

As of 2012....it was the worst car in the history of the world (only because the Murano Cross Cabriolet hadn't been made yet (my opinion))

I don't care what Clarkson said about it. I'd drive it.

LOL - I only had watched the original video, previously - didn't see they came back and doubled down on it :) Good stuff.

Yea I think if you dial in the suspension, the engine is a good one :)

I just thought the BAT was funny with the red - I can tell you my Wife also said "no" to that Neiman Marcus one. Her Step Mom was a buyer for that company.

My brother and my wife's older brother both have one and they love it!

$20 80 series 2nd row seats before I throw them in the dumpster.

20220819_103611_HDR.jpg
20220819_103618_HDR.jpg
20220819_103627_HDR.jpg
20220819_103643_HDR.jpg
20220819_103652.jpg

Time to check your local Academy Sports for clearance deals. There are even signs for an extra 30% off in some places but it applied across the board to each clearance item I bought today.

$5 for regular sized spray cans of Fluid Film ($11 regular) - I left 2 on the shelf at the Matthews location.
Some very decent Shimano and other brands fishing rods for killer prices on clearance.
There was even some gun stuff on clearance.
Lots of YETI-style cups and huggers on clearance, too.

PS: @Comet - strike 2 on your quest.

@JohnVee thank you for looking. One day. One day my friend.

LOL - I only had watched the original video, previously - didn't see they came back and doubled down on it :) Good stuff.

Yea I think if you dial in the suspension, the engine is a good one :)

I just thought the BAT was funny with the red - I can tell you my Wife also said "no" to that Neiman Marcus one. Her Step Mom was a buyer for that company.
They really aren't a fun car 3uz is a decently good engine but underpowered for the heft of a hard top convertible. The trans is the same as the LS and not really performance oriented. It body rolls like a beached whale, brakes feel soft etc....
I wasn't impressed when I drove a 500 mile one in 02.

I am looking for a right front corner lens and assembly for a FZJ80 (1993 if it matters) Anyone have a parts truck?

Complete workshop with Tundra :)

Not mine of course.

No fondling Reba!

precious.jpg

@jfz80

Found another IS300 fast back for you - 36K miles:

EDIT - NM - its not a fastback, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom