Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is not factory. Last year of the 62 was 1992 and it came with the 3f. That combo is from 1993 up because it has 151 tranny. It is not newer either because it is carbureted. What is surprising is what it is going for.

Some decent prices on mini truck parts I think. It is a little bit of a hike for me, but for a little gas money or bourbon, I could be persuaded to go up there and bring any of it to the relic run....

Why the double EQ - car sound guys please weigh in!!!

Obviously the bottom eq is not in play. Flat response says a lot. top eq let’s me know the guy is at least 60 or hates bass. Reba has better frequency response than that.

Could also be that a stock 60 is a rattle trap. All kinds of things vibrate with serious base. Once you fully sound and vibration insulate them they will take all the base you can throw at them without and issue.

looks like a nice one

My friend/neighbor, Bill has a good list of Scotch for sale.

Ardbeg.jpg

Details are as follows:

"Here is the list…I did my best at researching pricing for these Limited Edition scotches. Each one was distilled and bottled in the year indicated and are not part of Ardbeg’s year after year releases…so these are difficult to find.

Ardbeg Day Releases:

Ardbeg Ardbog 2013 - $850
Ardbeg Auriverdes 2014 - $650
Ardbeg Perpetuum 2015 - $450
Ardbeg Dark Cove 2016 - $950
Ardbeg Kelpie 2017 - $500
Ardbeg Grooves 2018 - $550

Ardbeg Committee Release:

Supernova 2015 - $850

Feel free to post my phone number (919-703-6459) and they can text me if interested. Offers will be considered."

Last edited:
@weejub it would be cheaper for me to buy Reba back. That is incredible.

My friend/neighbor, Bill has a good list of Scotch for sale.

View attachment 2961779

Details are as follows:

"Here is the list…I did my best at researching pricing for these Limited Edition scotches. Each one was distilled and bottled in the year indicated and are not part of Ardbeg’s year after year releases…so these are difficult to find.

Ardbeg Day Releases:

Ardbeg Ardbog 2013 - $850
Ardbeg Auriverdes 2014 - $650
Ardbeg Perpetuum 2015 - $450
Ardbeg Dark Cove 2016 - $950
Ardbeg Kelpie 2017 - $500
Ardbeg Grooves 2018 - $550

Ardbeg Committee Release:

Supernova 2015 - $850

Feel free to post my phone number (919-703-6459) and they can text me if interested. Offers will be considered."

@weejub I'd love to know what price he ends up getting for those. I have been hording my collection of Ardbeg & Laphroaig special releases for the rainy day that I owe the mob some money or some other catastrophe.

The front row are opened bottles that I partake of periodically. The back row are all sealed. Ooooo... I've never had the SuperNova. The Ardbeg Ardbog is almost worth that price. It is one of my all time favorites. I savor every drop of it. 🥃

IMG_0672.jpeg

No affiliation

Screenshot_20220426-112049_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom